The Lucid Wishing Well [part II]

<roleplay why?=“to make it sound cool :happy:” what_else?=“because I think it’s more effective this way”>

It was a night where the moon was shining brightly upon the crystal-clear surface of the river. The cicadas were chirping. “All in all, a good night,” I spoke quietly to myself. My sandals - wooden Japanese geta - made barely any noise as I approached the well via the stone steps one had left long ago.

:smile:

I withdrew the smiley in my pocket and imitated its expression, if only for a hesitant moment. Then, offering a silent stance to the fabled well, I step back, and whisper quietly, hoping that my voice would be heard by the spirits below.

“I wish for lucidity tonight, and I concentrate the power of all three of the granted wishes upon the single hope. Make the hope come true…”

I then step forward and let the smiley go. :spinning: The smiley rotated as it whooshed down the abyss.

I smile too, and turn back upon the road I had taken, to my quarters, to rest for the evening, and hoped that the wish wasn’t unheard.

I have wishes I need fulfilled now.

1. Become lucid every single time I dream.
  2. Have omni-potent powers. (like God.)
  3. I want the dreams to last as long as a day during my 8 hour sleep.

/me gently puts :wizard: on the edge and lets him jump into the well.

That wizard should do the trick. :smile:

The Lucid Wishing Well Fairy is happy to grant WMC wishes. She’ll do her best, as she had no work for so many time… :smile:

I wish the new wild technique will give at least one person more LDs.

I wish I will be able to complete the song I am writing in a LD.

I wish Basilus will get a wonderful LD for creating the well.

:cool:

I wish for my skills at becoming lucid to increase.

I wish my level of lucidity will always be high or absolute.

and I wish the knowledge I gain during my LD will always be positive and rewarding.

thank you fairies of the enchanted lucid wishing well and may the stars ever shine brightly upon you.

I wish I would have a vivid and memorable LD tonight. -_- lol… getting closer to having another soon. crosses fingers

Edit: so that’s why it didn’t work :razz:

Vishakha, you have to toss a smiley into the well if you want your wish to be granted!

I wish to have a bit more control in my LDs. :wizard:

I also wish to meet my SG. (who will hopefully be my dream date :love: )

Most of all I wish for my friends on LD4all to have mindloads of LDs for the rest of their lives! :cool_laugh:

/me tosses down Larry the flying smiley, knowing that he can and will return safely to the surface. :fly:

i wish i could overcome (or be assured that i should not) my guilt of giving my dreams intentions.

flips coin

I wish I was better at controling my LDs.

I wish I had better dream recall.

I wish I could lucid dream more often.

Throws :smile: in.

1: I wish i will LD every time I sleep
2: I wish the world will become a better place because every one will learn to LD
3: I wish I could Have an infinate amount of money so me and everyone I know could just sit around a LD all the time.
drops :content: in

I’ll take the same as Hatedgremlin + 2 cheeseburgers, a coke and a better dream recall.

• drops in the mysterious and powerful cheerleader smiley :cheer: *

i wish i will succeed in WILD-ing

i wish i’ll have my first real LD soon

and i wish that i will fully be aware of my dreams

sirius puts a jetpack on super cyber-smiley :peek: so that he won’t be hurt srry, i allways think it’s some cyber-robot smiley:p
sirius drops super cyber smiley fall in the well
super cyber smiley turns on jetpack to land softly

Don’t worry too much about the lil’ smilies. If you read the Lucid Wishing Well description on the previous page third post, you’ll see they cannot be hurt. :smile:

lol, i know:P

I wish only for a lucid dream so i can get my song back.

:music:

what do you mean “your music”?

i had a dream about making a song, but forgot it. I actually got a LD this morning, but managed to lose the song again!

lol. too bad, you’ll get it back:D well, i have to go :’( cya :’(

well, at least i can try dreaming again

I wish for a lucid dream so I can practise flying…flying is fun :tryfly: :fly: