The PLANet

I dont think that Gods plane is to scare the hell out of people, but when I think of such things as Dec 21, 20012 I cant help, but to be a little afraide, because nothing like this has or ever will hapen againe. It really depends on what mood Im in, sometimes It excites me, sometimes it scares me and sometimes it dissapoints me, because what if Im not around at this magical time? Its all becoming real… we are only six years away. It will be here before we know it. The world is getting crazy (like it has allways been, or not) I just worrie about my loved ones, If I were a herment living in the mountains with no emotional ties to people I would be all for wittnesing the change of time. My wife is innocent when it comes to things like that, and I think her mind, and alot of others are fragile. I dont talk to my wife about philosophy, and lucid dreamin because I think it scares her. I ran the theory that humans are in a Sims game, and I think it freaked her out a little. Ive never mentioned to her about the Mya 13 moon calander or the date Dec 21, 2012, because I dont know how she would respond to it. Do you worry about loved ones in your life in relation to this date, and the changes this planet are presently going through, or are you afraid of how they might take it?

OR the other possibility, at 2012 21 dec. nothing will change, keep that open too. I have no idea what’s going to happen and I don’t care, I just live my life :content: (cliche but so true hehe)

Yes that is a possibilety that gives me comfert, but this life is just a little to suspicious, and perfect. If I were another species besides human I wouldnt have anything to worry about, and I could just go about living my life, but Im human with a brain.

Hi Kavaa.

I think it is interesting how you weave in the general society based issues about planetary change and transformation, here in the Dreamspell forum. The word, Dreamspell, as well as referring to a modern application of the mathematical codes of the Maya, also refers to the common collective dream, or consensual reality which we share.

It seems valuable to explore some of the actual issues that are at the heart of this transformation.

I feel that the Earth is in a process of cleansing/healing and that recent events such as the Tsunami, floodings, etc, are intimately related to this. I get the impression that there may be more such ‘calamities’ - though I think that the best way I can help is not to become to involved in fear/worry, but rather to give myself to the task of working through issues and creating peace in myself and the world.

I personally tend to approach 2012, in a rather positive, visionary type manner. I find that having that kind of intention, image of the future, tends to radiate and effect my world - plus it has been bolstered by my own dreams of the future, which help me transport this live, real energy and potentiality into the waking world.

For example, only a few days ago. I had this amazing lucid dream, in which I found myself walking into a big area. As I walked on, I asked the dream to take on the energy of the future. Where would I be? What Would I be doing?

I found myself at an absolutely massive gathering. It was called the *** Rose. The scenery was surreal, and matched ever so well with the beautiful name of the event. It seemed to be part of the preparations for some large planetary celebration.

Someone I knew to be a friend, was up on stage, introducing everyone to the gathering. In all directions, all I could see was thousands and thousands of people. The beauty of this dream, really stuck with me.

I realise that doesn’t quite answer your question, but I thought it would be an interesting perspective to throw in there.

Nick

Yae, I agree, I think the only way mother nature will heel itself by us using up all the oil finaly depleats, and we can not longer burn gas alowing the ozone to heel. I know what you mean, I can be reed of the fear if I look at life more spiritual. Someone said that there are seven spiritual stages we go threw, he allso said that everyone witness the second coming. I dont know if its true, but it has made sence to me as I live my life, I have faith about my life thow, but its like in the bible when peter takes his eye off of Jesus, and he falls in the water, I just need to tell myself it will all be OK.

I really cant understand the Mya calander, I dont know what “Kin” is?

I can’t understand it either :neutral: But for all I know, “kin” means just “one day”, plus the meaning of this day in the calendar, and all the people born in this day, and so on… I hope somebody of our gurus will explain it nearer to the truth :shy: