Candy

How many times have you done this?
-i’ll try tonight and let you know…

I had about 20 cherry blasters last night, I didn’t have a LD but i did have a vivid ND and good DR (which doesnt happen a lot on weekdays).

Maybe it has something to do with the sugar in lollies, cause it could make you a little more concious and therefore remember your dreams better and more vivid dreams aswell… I will try and look into it.

MiTcHy

if you say you eat it every night then how do you know that candy is the cause and the dreams aren’t just what you naturally get.
Also if you started believing that the candy causes vivid dreams then it may be a placebo effect.

No, I eat sour candy every other week. But every night I had vivid dreams. Then I thought back what did I eat to have these vivid dreams? Then I came to a conclusion, the candy I eat every thrusday or so. It’s not a placebo, but maybe for others it is. But it worked great for me, and it works great everytime I eat sour gummi worms, suckers, and jolly ranchers. But i don’t eat it every night. I’m watching my weight.

RED

I actually had SP due to the candy last night.(More info in Diary Diary)

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 7&start=30

I’m up for anything if candy is involved :tongue:
I will try this :smile:

It’s probably because the sugar wakes your brain up just as you’re going to sleep giving you an almost WILD effect. Dunno if we have any candy in the house (I’m not a person for sweets), but I can check and report back later. :grin:

It’s the glucose in the candy that keeps your brain fully awake–so anything with glucose will work, though chocolate gives me very vivid dreams. :smile:

I’ve been meaning to do the chocolate thing for a while now, but we simply haven’t any in the house. :sad:

MMMmmm… So is it confirmed? Candy helps your dreams and LD ing?

… hmmm intresting… I think i’m going to try this :happy:

Couldn’t it just be placebo effect?

Or maybe homeopathy (which scientists no longer think to be just placebo)?

I’ve already tried this. I asked my dad, who was unaware of the experiment, and a natural ld, to eat some candy. The next morning I asked if he had any dreams.

And he was lucid…Does that prove the placebo wrong?

Should the candy be eaten right before falling asleep?
Has anyone tried to combine this with WBTB?

Sounds like a good Idea, someone try that. I’m to busy. :tongue:

Hey! It worked amazingly well to me! Still think it may be just placebo effect, but when I woke up today, I remembered my last dream very vividly!

Yeah, if we consider it data enough, it proves placebo wrong, but it still may be homeopathy effect, which can’t be scientifically explained as of today.

So, even if it is an effect, or a placebo, it works right? I might have to dig deeper in this. Do alot of experiments and such. I’ll be back with results with candy.

I’ll do experiments with peppermints, chocolate, and jawbreakers. Then I’ll find the ingredeints, and in 4 days or so I’ll get back to this topic. Sound good?

Sugar cubes, try sugar cubes!

OK, I didn’t get lucid, but I had two extremely vivid dreams and a nice DR after I had a lot of sugar (sugar corn flakes and one sugar cube before bed).