Has anyone tried this [lucid dreaming kit]?

Never heard of “fast food”? :wink:

Precisly. Fast food is the devil! =P

I was not happy with the kit, and asked for my money back. I did not get anywhere near the full refund. I received $40, but I paid £40 british pounds for it (£40 = $70!). So a warning to those who think they’ll try it out, when they say they’ll give a full refund minus shipping, well you now know what that means. You can get all the information, and much better (e.g. all the reports you can find on the internet about peoples experiences with calea z) on the web.

direct link removed, please don’t link to product vendors

has anyone tried it???

gabbe I merged your topic into the original topic :smile:

I am very dissapointed on this product, I bought it, is not even a kit, is just two cd’s and one cd is just relaxing sounds which you can download from everywhere, the other cd contains a Pdf file with “the secrets” which is nothing new to be honest, and in the advertising it says “why not to drink the Calea Zacatechichi”… the answer is don’t do it because it has bad taste, and the secret to have lucid dreams is to EAT the Calea Zacatechichi because in that way you don’t feel the taste… Anyways I never bought the Calea Zacatechichi because I had spent my money on the kit already so I don’t know if that works… the cd also includes a fancy program to keep record of your dreams, which I couldn’t use because I didn’t have internet in my laptop and in order to use it you need to register it, later on I got internet and I try to register it and it didn’t work so people from their staff said they had to reactivate my mail or something… but besides that think abou this by the time you get to your computer you already forgot your dreams, If you really want to have a good recall keep a notebook beside your pillow…

Well, I’d rather make money off of people’s impatience than make it by hurting them, which is what most drug dealers and Micky Dee’s do.
And it is still more honest than plastic surgeons who sell a complete lie. I mean, have you ever seen anyone who had non-essential elective plastic surgery who really looked better afterwards? Of course not!
So they’re guilty of terrible hype, but at least they didn’t send an empty box.

:devil:      :devil:        :devil: 

Eoghan

There is a link on this site that says lucid dreming guaranteed. In 7 days even! It looks tempting, but has anyone bought this packed and can affirm the workings of the product? Or is it total rubbish?

Thanks in advance.

You can look up the link for more info, I am not allowed to post it :bored: Remember they promise at least one LD every week…

Its not very good, just a collection of the important things, which you could find on this site, there was a post a little while ago, but i cant find it.

i tried calea zacatechichi also known as dream herb one thing before you go to a smartshop and buy it.when you drink this tea it smells great but burns like Fire worser than the hardest alcohol you drunk in your life and does’nt bring you dreams if you sleep, only when you awake I was very tired and drank the tee excepting to having lucid dreams before I was asleep I saw very interesting pictures in my view at closed eyes I saw my monitor very real and a guy standing there moving his arm from site to site also very real then I fall asleep and dreamed nothing.I’ll have 25 grams of it and some glasses tee, if this was’nt taste so disgustingly I would drink it but I go sleeping in a few minutes and this would bring nothing.Test it if your you’re a hard person or have an Iron stomach. :eh:
it’s a good thing from mother nature but hard to drink if you wanna buy it I send a link where you can buy it send me a Pm

Yes there was a topic on that before.

Noone else can guarantee you lucid dreams. The only guarantee is yourself by practicing the techniques. Just have patients and practice, your lucid dreams will come. Plus, all the information that site sells you can get on this forum for free! So why pay for it.

in the kit it says you shouldnt drink calea Z tea, because it tastes bad, instead you should just eat it, as it doesnt taste so bad.
Also has anyone tried grinding it into powder and burning it as incense?

jap I smoked it with Tobacco and there was nothing but I drawed a purley joint I smoke it before I go to sleep eating Is also a good idea.I see how can I manage this then I post my try here.

I meant burining it as incense, so the smoke/fragrance fills your bedroom just before going to bed. Then you can continue to take in the scent as you are falling asleep.

aha I understand but I don’t think that works because I inhaled the half of the joint very deep and long and it brings nothing but a very little dizzines and I dreamed nothing.It also makes a little bit stoned like Cannabis it think that’s why I did’nt dream if I took cannabis I also did’nt dream.

hmm, well i read somewhere that burning it is supposed to be effective, and when i buy some i shall try it!

no I tested to eat it, it has a neutral taste smoking is very heavy on your lungs.tomorrow I eat some with yoghurt I post my reply then how I sayed I smoked a purley joint and had no dream effects I only fell to sleep faster.

Moved from the Quest forum. It’s a discussion about a LD’ing tool.

Im wondering If It would be a good Idea to get it has anyone had any success with it because if it has low odds or doesnt always work I dont really want to waste the money :razz:

wanttobelucidsobad: moved your question in the already existing topic about the LDkit.

hi,

is there anyone has tried his lucid drraming kits which promise
lucid dreaming success within 1 week? the price is US60.

thnaks

chong