What is suppose to happen Dec 21, 2012...

a little extraterrestrial catches nukes that HebrewB has dropped and sais many unpleasant words about the modern humanity
But it is still interesting, how the idea of a nuclear war sometimes seems to be “cool” (I’m talking about myself, not someone else). What inside us makes us think that destroying the world is anyhow funny?

The Atom bomb, is allmost a paranormal bomb, in the sence that it splits the atom. I cant imagine the damange a nuckelar war would do. A nuckelar bomb might even stop time somehow. I do think it would be a cool way to die, but… then againe if we really had the choice to die in a nucklar bomb, or go on living, I would choose to go on living.

Yep. At least to let all the other life go on - those who have no choice. Though we are still destroying anything living on this unlucky planet - but more slowly.

I heard somewhere that Einstein had actualy envented a teletrasporter. They had some expirament where a crew on a ship was being teletrasported to 300 miles away, they kept showing up in two places allmost at once, it lasted for a few secounds, and after the expirament everyone on board got sick. Is this true. Its a little off topic, sorry.

The cool thing is that you die and don’t have to live the aftermath.

And about the above post, it’s called Philadelphia Experiment. They wanted to make a battleship invisible, but the experiment went so wrong to the point of just being silly.

me too!!!
hehehe
and… wtf?

everyone remember Y2K? lol

I myself have a hard time trying to believe the world will end. Anything can happen at anytime. I’m not saying that everything that happens is completely random, but something as much as the world ending. Maybe something in humanity will change come 2012, making it the end of world as we know it, but I just don’t think its going to end completely. Besides, if it is inevitable and the world will end on exactly 12-21-2012, I just assume live the last six years as best we can. I cerainly will.

bump

this topic really interests me what i belive will happen is we will all become more spiritual , be better people i also think it will be the end of war and money , no more crimes it will be a better world.

In my opinion nothing is gonna happen. At least not so much ,that humanity will be destroyes etc.etc. People feared 1000 year, second millenium, Nostradamus’s prophecys. But NEVER anything happened.

If I am wrong, There wont be chrismas. But really, There are thousands things we should be more worried. We can die everyday, by accient, by illness, and by hundred of another ways, not because of Inca’s calendar ending.

hehehe. Ain’t gonna happen brother, however nice it may sound though.

The Mayan calendar does not predict that when 12-21-2012 arrives it will be the end of the world. Rather it is read that on this date, it will be the end of the old and the beginning of the new, whatever that means. It is also stated that astronomically, that every 26 thousand years ,which also falls on 12-21-2012, the earth’s axis will move or tilt (wobble) and the tip of the milky way’s clouds will touch or enter the earth’s atmosphere also on this date. But it would be better to research this more to see if this is actually true. You can go to Nasa’s website or another astronomy based website to see if anything in the future is mentioned on this subject.

In my opinion this kinda sounds like the whole y2k thing.

Well, what I’ve been contemplating as a possibility is nothing divine.
The odd thing is that the mayas predict the 21’st and that the egyptians predict the 23rd of december 2012, this to me means one of the following:
1: That the Egyptians and Maya’s had communication when they where rising. (as far as we know, impossible)
2: That they got the date from the stars (unlikely)
3: That they both got the date from aliens (again, unlikely)
4: That they both describe the same event, basing the time on a natural repeating process.

What I propose is the switching of poles.
Let me explain.
When lava dries the magnetic particles in it get frozen, in their liquid state the magnetic particles emediatly allign with the north pole.
Scientist have searched old lava stone and ancient pottery for these magnetic particles, and to everyones amazement, around 780,000 years ago the magnetic particles point SOUTH!
260,000 years before that, it was north.
This seems to be a repeating process, and now is about the time for them to change again.
You have to realise that what creates our magnetic field is bassically our molten metal core, and as you probably know, it’s constantly moving.
It is well documented fact that the earth’s magnetic field has been descreasing over the centuries, it will never completely dissapear (if it does, all of us will die from cosmic radiation) (until earth cools off completely that is) but this is exactly what the cycle predicts, before the poles switch the field becomes weaker and starts to have
anomalies’.

One of which is somewhere between indonesia and south america, a field in the sea where the compas thinks it is north ergo where the magnetic field is distorted.
This has’nt been there for long, long enough though for my grandfather to remember.

Personally, what I think is that both the maya’s and the egyptians ancestors witnessed the changes, and the assompanying volcano eruptions, climate changes etc. and passed this on through the generations.
Esentially, reports like “Godly fire from the sky” “Everlasting night” and “Titans shaking the sea” could be explained as interpretations of those events.

All the geological facts presented are from a documentaire by Nova, which I’m glad to share with everyone who has bittorrent (pm me), the things from Maya’s and Egyptians from several books.
I only tried to tie them together mainly because I needed to find a logical way that the Egyptians and Mayans could share a apocalyptic date so godamn close to eachother.

Very nice, but… it’s highly unlikely to predict reversal of Earth’s magnetic filed [1]. Currently geologists claim an average time between such reversals is 250,000 years while the last reversal was supposed to happen 780,000 years ago.
While this can mean “It’s about time for it to happen again”, it doesn’t mean it WILL happen in near future. It can take another 20,000 years, for example. Since even currently we can’t state anything about future reversal, it’s impossible that Maya have done it.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_P … _reversals

It can… But that would probably mean that either:

Maya’s and Egyptians where technogicaly more advanced than we ever held possible, and managed to hide it from us for no particular reason.

Or I’ll have to involve aliens, atlanteans and those kinds of completely unprovable factors.

Eventually everything can be calculated, the question is, was there ever a civilisation advanced enough to do it?

Could be…

This whole story about Maya’s and Egyptians being so advanced remembered me of the ‘possible’ pyramids near the face at Cydonia on mars. Will that little rover ever get there you think? Would be cool to see if they really are pyramids.

Well…maybe, however the Mayan calendar has nothing to do with computers. Their system is based on cycles. They believe that all cycles repeat itself except that this last cycle that comes on Dec 21, 2012 is the last. They do base these cycles on the stars so I guess you could say that they were their own astronomers. Again, rather than guess or assume to know what the Mayans believed, it would be better to get a book on the subject and study the Mayan calendar for yourself. Also, whenever anyone predicts something on an astronomical event, it is better to go to the astronomy web based sites to see if they mention anything happening in the future on this date. :hmmm:

The face is already proved nonsense, the pyramids, well, I’ve tried to find them on Googles fair high quality (and some other structures I read about) but it’s pretty tough to find stuff on it, also keep in mind Google Mars is still in Beta, but if you have the coördinates you can pretty much check what the pyramids look like in better quality. (and in 3 different viewing modes, infrared, visible and elevation)
google.com/mars/

Do you realize we are right in the middle of this spiritual journey, everything is set, and ready. The Internet is doing its job. Its our tool, without the net many of us here may never have known about lucid dreaming. LDs are a big guid to the road to 2012. Ive allways felt the pull, of something very spiritual in my life. Ive felt it sence I was a child. I never would of thought I would be here today knowing about such things as lds, and 2012, and the starborn. It is really happaning, and it gets faster, and faster. I mean how could it be 07 allready? Are we really ready for something this big? Some days I am ready, and other days Im not, but eather way I believe its coming. Im do feel that Im one of the starborn Ive took the surveys, and more importently I just feel it inside of me. Im not trying to say Im special, just diffrent. I imagine alot of you are in the same boat. Before we were born we signed up for a big job, and its to late to turn back now. Get your game faces on spiritual solders were going into some rough waters.