Christmas 2012

OMG I just thought about it… Dec 21, 2012 will be around Christmas. Imagine how much emotion there will be. Christmas music is one of the greatest musics. I want to be sitting by a fire place, drinking coffie, and listning to John Lennons… “War is over” I think we have a unique opertunity to feel euphoria on this spiritual day. Dont you? Think about how its going to feel, theyll will be some much energy in the air.

We will be dead by then

Why so radically? It’s more likely that for lots of people it will be just one more holiday… Fur-tree, shopping and Coca-Cola ads… Some people just cannot believe something can be happening…

A lot of things were supposed to happen around christmas 1999 too, and… nothing.

2012 is just another so-called apocalypse, that people wanna believe in, because it takes place during their lifetime… More likely, there WILL be some radical changes in the future, but it will be far far away from now…

13 Dec 2012 is the very last day of the Mayan calendar. That doesn’t mean its the end of the world. Don’t forget the Apocalypse is a Middle Eastern concept. To the Mayans, the end of every cycle—a year, a decade, the whole calendar—comes with the destruction of many things and the rise of all new things.

So you can think of 14 Dec 2012 as a nice day beggining a new era or a bad, bad day marking the end of humanity.

Eitherway, there will be a Dec 21, and there will be Christmas.

I think of every day as a new beginning, so I don’t place much importance on 2012 just because that’s when the Mayan calender ends. I’m sure lots of other ancient societies have had lots of important dates go by, and no one made a big deal about them.

Piople do not tink that the world end becouse the callander do.
The callender ended there becouse they toth that was the end of the world.
Hwo will make an callender that has days that don’t exists?

why? the chaos cloud was at 2019, not 2012, and that’s only in 6 years(and a bit)
but what’s special about dec 21 2012?

https://community.ld4all.com/t/what-is-suppose-to-happen-dec-21-2012/14191

December 21st 2012 represents the closing of the Mayan Long Count Cycle, which spans 5125 years, or 13 Baktuns.

It’s also the date of the Winter Solstice, and the date of a rare “galactic alignment”. For more info visit John Major Jenkin’s website:

alignment2012.com/

or visit this thread

[On the Road to 2012)

for an exciting visionary outlook, on what this could mean for our planet. of course, i guess the big question, is rather than simply waiting for things to play out, what can we do to help bring about a higher consciousness.

i think getting into meditation, yoga, lucid dreaming - these are all great places to begin.

Nick

hmm it sais dec 23 2012 in wiki:

link
EDIT:
wait maybe i know what might happen too, i’ve seen a program about so called “supervolcanoes” maybe the supervolcanoe under yellowstone park will erupt at december 23 2012

Sooooo, back to the topics original theme, if there be christmas 2012 and we’re not all dead or anything, I’ll probably be at the end of my University and will be wondering about what will be life now. Maybe I’ll be married, or engaged…

This volcano is actually thought to be due to erupt any time…as in, now, not in 2012. In any case, 2012 is about an astronomically based calander, not a geologically based calander.

hey Sirius Black.

Yes there is another correlation that relates it to Dec.23, 2012. The more commonly agreed upon correlation is however Dec 21, 2012. As John Major Jenkins shows in his book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012, there is evidence to suggest that the Maya deliberately positioned the ending of the Long Count to coincide with the Winter Solstice in 2012 (dec 21)

With this year’s winter/summer solstice (depending on which hemisphere you live in), we are only seven years/rings from the Closing of the Cycle on December 21st, 2012. Seven more rings the Earth will make on it’s orbit around the Sun, before the culmination of the 13-baktun cycle.

The approaching solstice exists in a state of definite resonance with the 2012 event.

Nick.

1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently “between worlds”. This time is called the “Apocalypse” or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through “our stuff” individually and collectively.

4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-

• we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
  • we will have gone beyond time and money.
  • we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
  • Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
  • Our DNA will be “upgraded” (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
    “Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it” - Extraterrestrial Earth Mission.
  1. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

2. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. Another intrepetation is - we, or rather Consciousness have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not “time” but Creation itself that is accelerating. (see Mayan Calendar Central)

3. During the Apocalypse or the time “between worlds” many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.

4. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or “burning inner desire.” Go with the flow.

5. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.

6. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is “their” real agenda? Is it a case of problemreactionsolution? Do “they” create a problem so that “we” react and ask for a fix, then “they” offer their solution? The "solution is what “they” really wanted in the first place.

7. Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all “events” are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!
    The truth shall set you free!

Amen.

That’s exactly what we should do. We should expand our consciousness so that we may help the world.

It will be a cool Christmas. ‘Chestnuts roasting on an open fire’ :content:

Lol Ian, its sad to think though that the children of the future will not have a kin. :sad:

Does the kin thing only go up to a certain amount? Well at least I’ll be alive at that date and I’ll be in college :tongue: