Has anyone tried Calea zacatechichi ?I heard it helps w/LDs

… sadly, I can’t do this… oh well, if it works for you, I’m happy :happy:

Um… why is this in shortcuts to lucidity :razz: ?

That is calea. And it is here because calea is a herb that is said to produce vivid dreams :cool:

I’ve tried Calea with mixed results. Sometimes it has been remarkable, other times not. Most recently I have simply taken a half a handful and wshed it down with spring water. It is less offensive than the tea. However, I think most people are making a big deal out of the taste. Sure, it is incredibly bitter, but nowhere near as nausiating as the cod liver oil I was forced to drink as a child.

I didn’t have any lucid dreams with it, but some very vivid ones, which are equally welcome. As for sources, I have dealt with Basement shaman. It’s always been a pleasant experience dealing with them and I am more impressed by not only their site but also their knowledge about their products than I am with the majority of others.

For those worried about being spied on by the government, well, if you use your brain, you’re probably already on their lists.

Eoghan
:devil:

really interesting stuff, i’m currently trying to get my hands on some of the stuff…one thing i was wondering - out of the people who have had positive results were most of you already experiecned with lucid dreaming?

Today I went out to a herbal store in search of a herb to help induce lucidity. I came accross one called Calea Zacatechichi, or the Leaf of God.

Some info: Calea zacatechichi is a medium sized shrub that has reportedly been used by the Chantal indians of Mexico as a hallucinogen. Its dried leaves are used before sleep to increase dreaming

Well hope this works. Will update tomorrow

i wish that calea was legal here…

How do you know it is illegal, Tomas? I spent a lot of time searching law sites and norwegian “alternative” forums yesterday, and nobody said it was illegal? Nobody had even gotten it confiscated in customs.

Because people who tried to import it got it stopped in customs. They asked for a prescription for the doctor…

Basicly there is a law that bans every herb that has some kind of medicinal effect or intoxicating. So the customs can pretty much stop whatever they want, unless the herb is specifically listed on the import list as a uncontrolled substance.

It also seems to depend on whoever is working at the customs office at that said day.

So to update status on trying the herb. The first night it didnt do much, but last night it was great. I cant go into details as its rated 18A. Im going for it again tonight. I mixed it with some marry jane this time.

Tomas, I will need your help on this. Where does it say that calea is illegal? I have been searching through the customs pages, the food control department (Mattilsynet), and the drugs control (Legemiddelverket), and I can’t find calea listed on any banned or prescription drug list, or the banned plants import list. Could you link me to the place where you found out it is illegal? It might be more updated than the lists I found? It would be useful, as a moderator, to have a list of what is illegal in the different countries. :cool:

Calea is not illegal in Norway. I have personally been in contact with the legemiddeltilsynet, who confirmed this in an email. However, it is a medicament that you’re allowed to buy for personal use, and the amount would be 3 months supply, and you have to buy it from another EU country, and it has to be legally obtained where you buy it from.

However the toll dept may ask for a prescription for your personal use.

I have ordered some last week, I’ll let you know how it goes! :cool_laugh:

Has anybody tried eating Calea Zacatechichi raw or mixing it in a yogurt etc. I’ve only been experimenting with it for 3 days and so far haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary.
I forced myself to drink about 10 teaspoonfuls of it last night which tasted absolutely disgusting! It baffles me how anybody could drink a whole cup!!!

I have a terrible throat due to smoking it so it’s kinda put me off that idea.

So I’m wondering if the yogurt thing might work???

I’d love to hear your feedback on this.

Thanks…

with a name like Calea Zacatechichi it’s gotta do something. :ok:

It is not illegal in that sense. The problem is that we have a law that covers anything that can be used as a way of altering your consciousness. If the customs want, they can refuse to send it to you as they see fit, which has happened to a few people even with calea z. The customs can stop it if they say they suspect that you will use it for recrational use for example.

I believe in Sweden, they have some similar law which covers anything that can induce a sense of euphoria, no matter if this substance is on the banned list of drugs or not.
Though in Sweden they rarely enforce such silly regulations and i doubt EU would like it if they did.

Tomas, this might be great news for you:

I got my shipment today!! :partying_face: :cheer: :bounce: :thumbs: :hyper: :adored:

Was 10 days and here it is; 10 kilogram of plant extract (5x strength). Now I wonder how much I should use and I’d be very happy if someone could tell me. I’m gonna fill it in an empty capsule and swallow with water.

I’d like to try less before more. Advice please? :hurray:

Awesome! where did you buy it from?

OK, this was just a big failure.

I’ve tried 1,2,4 & 6 capsules with warm water on seperate occasions. The only thing it does for me is to erase my DR.

:down: :down:

has anyone tried the dream herb?

Haha, i definitely didn’t see this forum