What is your Galactic Signature? - Part II

Hi Anamcara.

You are Kin 69: Red Self-Existing Moon.

The Red Moon is the 9th of 20 “Solar Seals”. I see it is a purifying energy streaming down, like the light from the full moon. The moon is also responsible for the gravitational force, which creates the tides of the ocean. In this sense, it is possible to relate it to the emotional tides we experience in our lives. it’s about the choice each of us can take to go with the ebb and " flow" of emotions, and direct them in a positive purifying manner. I see the moon energy as being rather receptive in nature.

Self-Existing is the 4th of 13 “Galactic Tones”. It’s keywords are “define, measure, form”. For me it represents a kind of stability, or structure. The Four directions, or four sides of a window. perhaps this represents the value of bringing a more coherent structure into the order and passage of events in your life. I like to think of the glyphs themselves, as colourful windows which open our awareness to the larger energies and patterns of the world.

That’s all for now. I’ll get to the question about galactic activation portals a little later - unless someone wants to beat me to it :wink:

Nick

Oh :uh: I guess I was misunderstanding the poem then. I define in order to purify…To me meant I have to get to the bottom of things to find the Meaning underneath, so me!..I thought I seal the universal water flow with the self existing tone of form meant I encourage things to flow. I jump right in there and put some “form” …I love the feeling of the “water’s flow” and I always have to stick my hand in and add to it…I am a galactic activation portal enter me…Is kind of like what Nowell said but not neccessarily infinite wisdom LOL! I have something that can bring about some activation for people :tongue: but it does sound sort of codepenent. Of course this is all in an archtype sort of way :wink:

Hi Anamcara.

Well actually I think the meaning you bring from the signature is great. I really tune into what your saying, and you added new layers of perspective of the moon energy for me.

Many people may have the signature “Red Self-Existing Moon”, and each will view and respond to the energy in their own personal manner. Given this, the best I can do here on the internet, is give my own vague impression of what the energies would mean to me personally. Perhaps you can see my interpretation of the energies as simply a starter, to get the thoughts and ideas a flowing.

Yes. the galactic activation portal days are the 52 kin marked in green, shown on the “Harmonic Module” (the matrix showing all 260 kin). You’ll notice that these form a DNA-helix like pattern. These days are usually assocaited with a clearer mroe powerful form of energy. They are keypoints in the link between the 260-day and 365-day annual cycle.

Keep on exploring and sharing any questions or perspectives you might have…

NIck

Hi Explora

Could you then explain the last part of the Kin 93: Red Lunar Skywalker: I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

Anamcara expressed something on codependency. But I can’t see myself as codependent unless I’m in denial :shy:

I just love my glyph… Its so simple,easy to remember, and easy to draw.:razz:

Well Anamcara, you’re kin 69, that explains why your mind is always in the gutter :grin:

I’m a Lunar Sun (an oxymoron? lol, that explains so much).

I sort of understand the poem to an extent.

Yellow Lunar Sun
We polarise in order to enlighten.

This part really gives me a big “hit”. To me, this means that I become the opposite of everything around me in order to enlighten myself and those around me. That is, I expose everyone to something they’ve never encountered, so that they might learn something new.

Once, not that long ago actually, I was in the process of waking up after a dream. As I did, a thought came to me. “The reason I am so different from everyone else is to affect those around me.” Well, something to that extent anyway. But it wasn’t just words, I actually experienced feeling complete understanding of them. I then woke up completely, very much feeling a “wow!” moment.

Stabilising life, we seal the matrix of universal fire with the lunar tone of challenge.

This part frustrates me the most. What the heck is Universal Fire? (or Universal Water for that matter?)

And why would I seal it? Does that mean it’s a bad thing that needs to be sealed up, or does it mean that I do a bad thing by sealing it?

Hmmmm…

We are guided by the power of free will.

Pretty straight forward. Actually, the ending part is always pretty straight forward I find.

Hello :content:

I finally found my galactic sign. :grin:

I’m a White Rhythmic Wizard

Planetary Moon day 25
Year of the White Crystal Wizard

kin 210: White Lunar Dog
I Polarize in order to Love
Stabilizing Loyalty
I seal the Process of Heart
With the Lunar tone of Challenge
I am guided by the power of Spirit
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

Okay.
I read this topic throughout and in the first post I read the “kin book” also. I found out that my Kin has a green background there. I’m sorry, I read the text two times, but I didn’t understand why does Kin 210 (my Kin) have a background and some others don’t.
And as I’m asking for explanation already, then could anyone translate my poem? :smile:

Thanks,
madm

hi madm.

you are born in the year of the white crystal wizard. july 26 1991- july 25 1992…

the planetary moon is the tenth moon of thirteen. the moon of production, perfection, maniestation. the stepping down of energies from the sun (the solar source) into direct manifestation upon our earth…

You are born on the 25th day of 28 days in this moon

In the 260-day cycle known as the Harmonic Module, you are knwon as a White Lunar Dog… The White Dog is the 13th seal of 20, the energy of love and loyalty, devotion to others. The Lunar tone is the 2nd of 13, the energy of polarisation, the inevitable challenge between two eneriges, the dividing force that helps stabilise the power of love.

Nick

madm

A green box means you are a “galactic activation portal”. Hence, you have the last line in your poem added, “I am a galactic activation portal, enter me”.

As for translating it… I recall something Sunwolf once said. Like dreams, someone can offer you their interpretation on what the poem means to them, but ultimately you have to look at it yourself to find your own meaning.

Just think about what each word means to you. For example, think of what the word “polarize” means. Once you’ve got an idea of what Polarize means, try and see if you can figure out what “Polarizing in order to Love” might mean to you. Try to remember experiences you’ve had that may relate to the words, you may be surpised at the syncs you’ve experienced

Oh…here’s what I came up with:

I Polarize in order to Enchant: yeah. I hate shallowness
Stabilizing Receptivity: this may help me having LDs :nodnodwinkwink:
I seal the Output of Timelessness: yeah. I believe that time is just an invention…
With the Lunar tone of Challenge: and what a challenge
I am guided by the power of Death: yep.

My kin seems to suit me perfectly.

Yellow Solar Human
Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Core Clan- Truth
Galactic Activation Portal

I pulse in order to influence
Realizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Jan 20 1980

I have a question. I was born in April 30th, 1986 and my kin is:

Planetary Moon day 27
Year of the Yellow Rhythmic Seed
kin 102: White Spectral Wind

I dissolve in order to communicate, releasing breath.
I seal the input of spirit, with the spectral tone of liberation.
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Can anyone analise my sig or give me a URL where i can find its background ?

Sorry, I’m not very good at analyzing signatures… When I was trying to decode mine, I used a very cool site, but now I cannot find the URL. :sad: Another link I found is galactichardwarestore.com, it has some info, too, and several links to other sites.
I hope it helps. :shy:
[edit]I fount that other link: astrodreamadvisor.com :smile: [/edit]

Well, I think this kin thing is great, it’s really cool and mystical…

Unfortunately, I haven’t seen another Blue Galactic Stormie around here yet. :sad:

Here’s the official kin bio/info stuff:

kin 99: Blue Galactic Storm
I Harmonize in order to Catalyse
Modeling Energy
I seal the Matrix of Self-generation
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Abundance

Go Stormies! :cheer:

Lol Im late but eh heres me

Self-Existing Moon day 28
Year of the Red Spectral Moon

kin 200: Yellow Overtone Sun
I Empower in order to Enlighten
Commanding Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Elegance

Blast from the past, eh? ^^

My friend (Hector) and my aunt would like to know more about their kins. A little light on the situation would be greatly appreciated. :shy:

Hector:

[kin=124] Kin 124: YELLOW RESONANT SEED
I channel in order to target
Inspiring awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of intelligence

My aunt:

[kin=206] Kin 206: WHITE SPECTRAL WORLD-BRIDGER
I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled

And, just for kicks, me. :mrgreen:

[kin=230] Kin 230: WHITE SOLAR DOG
I pulse in order to love
Realizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of death

(You don’t have to do me though, I just love my kin. ^^)

Hi i would like to know whats the meaning of this kin

Blue Cosmic Hand
I Endure in order to Know
Transcending Healing
I seal the Store of Accomplishment
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Magic

im really new to this whole kin stuff and the poem doesnt make much sense to me :sad:
Thanks for helping :smile:

I looked up my kin rather quickly when I signed up to the forum, mostly because I didn’t want a blank space in my sig (lol), but now I’m going back and looking at it a bit more carefully.

Kin 140: Yellow Planetary Sun
I Perfect in order to Enlighten
Producing Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Elegance
I am a polar kin I extend the Yellow galactic spectrum.

I have my own ideas about most of this text…
“I perfect in order to enlighten” speaks to me on a few levels: I’m a writer, and I’ve done consulting work in the past, helping people with their own writing; I’m a perfectionist and will try a bunch of times to get something right and learn in the process; finally there’s just an abstract idea of trying to understand how my mind works, and educating myself from it.
“Producing life” doesn’t really have a literal meaning; I think of it as the impulse I have to help people and to cheer people up (I have a very broad sense of humor and I love making people laugh).
“I seal the matrix of universal fire / with the planetary tone of manifestation”: this threw me for a loop. The best I can think of is that fire is like unchecked energy, and by creating or acting creatively (manifesting?) I provide a safe outlet for that energy. I do get extremely jazzed up when I come up with new ideas.
“I am guided by the power of elegance”: heehee. I see this as a strong sense of aesthetics, which I definitely possess. I’ll complain about video games because there’s something I don’t like about the user interface, for example (and my boyfriend just ignores me, lol).

I don’t have a clue about the last lines, though. “I am a polar kin; I extend the yellow galactic spectrum”? Polar as in opposite/different from others, maybe, but I don’t even have a guess as to the last bit.

edit: Yikes, I apologize for the long post. Told you I get going on stuff like this. :slight_smile:

Hey Wolf and Shadow Knight.

I’ll try and get a response to your questions soon.

the quiet fox

I like what you did with your interpretation!

Everyone in the Dreamspell, belongs to an Earth Family - a grouping of four solar seals. Your Earth family, is the Polar Family, and contains the seals Red Serpent, White Dog, Blue Eagle, and Yellow Sun.

Yes there is a reason for that. However, for now I’ll simply say that particular kin in this group, play a special role in the structural makeup of the 260-day cycle, and thus have that extra line.

Nick