Navigating by Synchronicity

The Dreamspell teaches us that the world before us, is a collective dream that each of us are is co-creating.

Thinking of the world as a waking dream, opens up all kinds of opportunities. One game I find really exciting, is that of “navigating by synchronicity”. That is navigating by the symbolic resonance of events and happenings in our life.

Just as in a dream, if you found yourself missing a train, you might ask yourself what the train represented, you play a similar game with the “waking dream”.

So how to make this relevant right now - Think of a question. Something that’s bothering you, or perhaps something that you want to achieve, and need help with…

In my case, as I sat in meditation this morning, I put out a call for advice - asking the world to show me how I could get more regular hours of work, in a job that I enjoy.

Then in the midst of writing this little message, I notice that something new had made it’s way into my room. One of those little fluffy balls, that floats around in the sky (what are they called?)
I took it up, in my hands, and headed out to the verandah, where I made my wish and question to the world - watching as the little fluffy thing was whisked away by the wind, and up into the sky.

Maybe this thread can serve as a place where we can explore our experiences of synchronicity. I wonder - what questions would you pose to the world? If you do pose a question, please tell us about the things that happened in your life after doing so. Perhaps you can spot some connections there?

Nick

Just wanted to share my success story!

A few days after putting out my intention to the world, I received a call from a company that I do the very occasional piece of webdesign for. It was hinted that they needed someone to do some IT stuff.

After a little hesitation, the next day I got in touch with them, making up a kind of plea for “work” and explaining my eagerness for a job. Well it worked! Only a few days ago I got the job, and now I’m there two days a week. What a relief!

Now, I might be able to save for the 7-Week Noospheric Seminary I’d been dreaming of travelling to in Mexico! It’s very exciting.

Nick

Congratulations,
Wishing all your dreams will become true! It´s said we can modificate owr reallity just plannifying it from owr dreams.

[b]Actually matiastierragaláctica, turn that around as an affirmation and I believe that we can do that with the dreamtime.

Synchronicities abound all around us. Its a matter of perception, and we humans have such limited perception. We can increase that by honoring our dreams and following the synchronicities, and serendipities (another word from Carl Jung that I enjoy so much). :peek: [/b]