Learning in a dream

About a year ago my then boyfriend was trying to teach me stick on his car that was modified with a racing clutch and very very sensitive. I was trying for about a week to get the hang of it, failing each time. Then one night after a particularly frustrating attempt, I dreamt, or rather my dream showed me, the “correct” way to do it and what I was doing wrong. The day after I had no problem driving it.

Has anyone ever learned how to do something in a dream? :ok:

I wish this would happen more often!

Well, the night before my final tertiary entrance politics exam, I dreamed about revising all the stuff I’d been studying before I went to bed. I woke up knowing it much better than I had when I’d gone to sleep! (Because I actually woke up able to remember it for once, that is.) I ended up doing really well in that exam!

Also, I’ve learnt how to play a sport called Kiri, which is totally and utterly useless in real life because it doesn’t actually exist. I’ve also learned lots of things about how to escape from and outwit angry evil monsters bent on your destruction, but I don’t think that’s very useful, either.