Will this supplement be too much for me?

I found this mind improvement supplement recently, and I was wondering if it would be too rich in nutrients. Because I can’t link to the product, I’ll just tell you what’s in it. (Keep in mind that I am 13, though I am bigger than some adults.)

1 capsule once daily

Thiamin 50 mg
Riboflavin 50 mg
Niacin 30 mg
B6 50 mg
B12 50 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 50 mg
Magnesium 50 mg
Folic Acid 400mcg

Proprietary Blend: 275 mg
Magnetitum
DMAE
Insitol
Choline Bitartrate

I am not too concerned about the positive effects right now, I just want to know if any of this might bring me harm. The site claimed that no adverse effects had been seen in adults, but I’m not too sure about teens like myself. Any advice?

You should be fine. I am very knowledgeable on the subject of psychoactive chemicals, and I see no big risk. These are all fairly safe, though I urge you to look into it more, just to be sure.

By the way, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay.
:welcome:

I agree, you should be fine. Most people consider 12 and up, adult enough to take such medicines. I would talk to my parents about it before using it though, just to make sure. hope it works for you.

The best thing you can do is consult your family doctor.

i’d skip out on the DMAE. whilst it has been suggested to induce lucid dreaming, this is a very far claim and was from a very very old medical journal (1920’s) and DMAE has pretty toxic effects to the liver.

in fact that proprietry blend sounds like one of those scammy “lucid dreaming in a pill!” crap. choline and insitol are both over the counter food supplements, it’s cheaper on you and better to just buy it from a health food store…

sounds like a scam or drugs :eh: