Strange dream, but so cool

Okay, this happened about a week ago. Let me start by saying that I’ve never had a lucid dream where I’ve had control. (I have told myself I was dreaming before).
Anyways, that night I woke up and remembered this crazy dream. (Actually the dream forced me to wake up :tongue: )
I was In some sort of room with flying boxes and I had the powers of Sonic the Hedgehog (bouncing off of walls). In the middle of the room down a ramp was a small farm where you could by miniature cartoon cows as pets. After a while my dreams switched (No waking up in between.)
I was in my room, and the light was on. On my floor was my dad, sleeping. I started to think about the Sonic dream, happy that I remembered it. Then I thought that I may be dreaming. I looked at my hands and sure enough, only 3 fingers :eek: . Seeing this I walked into the kitchen (Which was dark because it was night time). I felt like trying to fly so I walked towards the sink. I walked through the sink and the wall behind it, ending up on my sundeck. I started to float upwards. Then I started thinking “WAKE UP! THIS COOL!” It was the wierdest feeling, like I was in-between reality and dreams. My head came off the pillow and I remembered everything in detail. About ten minutes later I fell asleep, and had a dream where I was driving home at night with my dad and telling him about the cool dream I just had.

So ya, just thought I'd share that, it was really cool.

Also a question: I have started to be able to remember a dream almost every night (Not writing them down though, not enough time :sad: ) My dreams have started becoming more serious and less wierd (Except for the one 2 nights ago… lol). Is this seriousness normal when you start remembering them better?

I know that feeling it’s cool to wake up from a lucid dream and remember it as vivid as if it happened in real life.

I don’t think so. Maybe before you started remembering you dreams better you only remembered the weird dreams because they were more interesting and now you remember other dreams too.

I’ve the feeling too that dreams change slightly when you begin to remember and write them down. Anyhow, nightshade’s theory could explain this.