I can't control my dreams....

:sad:

Eloquent post… :tongue:

Do you mean you have lucid dreams and you can’t take full control of them or that you don’t LD at all ?

yes, elaborate on whats goin on

I mean i can’t do what i whant in them, like making somthig hapen or disaper some peaple can do enything in there dreams…

:welcome: SweatDreamer!

It sounds as if you had a low lucidity level. What you have to do is get it higher (shouting “Lucidity times 100!” or any similar exercise), then make all doubts disappear from your mind. Any little “I can’t” can mess up your power for you. It’s your dream, you can do whatever your heart desires. :wink:

Best of luck! :wave:

:wolb:

i’ll try. I was able to fly last night in a dream. but i didin’t know i was dreaming.(i think i didin’t) I had wings and i was able to fly when i told myself i had wings and if i did that i went higher(i thiink) then i whould land

and i have lots of bad dreams. :crying:

Hi sweatDreamer! :wave:

Having lots of bad dreams can be useful in order to get LD’s. As your sig says, it is hard to see the darkness in a room full of light, but it’s easier to see the light in a room full of darkness. :wink:

If your bad dreams contain always the same recurring events, you can use them in order to have LD’s. For instance, by repeating mentally before going to sleep: next time I’m chased by monsters, I’ll realize it’s a dream. And even if there is no recurring event, you can use your fear in order to realize you’re dreaming and thus you can trigger LD’s.

Good luck! :smile:

i think you only need some practise, and dont think to much about it… i started my quest for lucidity not long ago… im happy if i can even remember dreams at all :smile:

first step - remember dreams
second step - get more vivid dreams
third step - try to get lucid!

i think this require alot of work so dont give up and just take it as it comes :wink:

[color=green]Hello SweatDreamer[/color]

[color=green] :rofl: No! really? *hugss that is because those dreams arent LDs. You can do what powerbeyond said and you can do that with various LD nducing methods like WILD, MILD and all the rest. Have you tried any of the methods? If not, try those. My favourite method is WILD but that not might be the case with you. So keep trying. The reward is worth it.[/color]

/me hugs SweatDreamer

I used to have a lot of them too… d=

i think the bad dreams are becouse i’ve been under alot of stres sens i was 11…now i’m 12…my mom ses the stress is harmones…(sorry me spelling is bad)

If you have many recurring nightmares, you may be interested by this article. It’s an excerpt of Pr Stephen Laberge’s book “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” and it can be found on his website:
Overcoming nightmares

they are difrent

First you need to be able to realize in a dream that you’re dreaming. Really, truly realize that everything around you is being fabricated by your brain.

Secondly, you need to set specific goals for what to do in your next LD. That way, you won’t have to deal with the whole I know this is a dream, but what should I do now? feeling that some people get.