Being sucked up, and spit out of Dreams

Yes, I know this is in my DJ, but I want some answers, or experiences from other people. I don’t know what it is because I’ve never experienced it until now. I’ve done it twice actually, but in a week’s time.

I can only explain what happened, and hopefully someone knows what it is. Ok, now the first time I was doing it I wanted to stay awake for my dad to come in. He was gone for a while, and I wanted to say hello. Hey dad! Kind of thing. The second time I did it I wanted to stay awake for a movie, so maybe this as to do with me telling myself to stay awake?

So I’m laying there and listening to my fan, which is quit loud. I was thinking about doing a WILD, but I thought that would make me fall to sleep on accident. So I lay awake, and all of the sudden I can’t hear my fan. Then not even a second after that I shoot forward and become completely aware. The fan is roaring like a Sherman Tank, and I can hear my heart beating in my chest. It was like I was going 1,000 miles per hour through a straw, and into my brain. All my senses became two fold. I could feel every crease in the bed, and the fan was hurting my ears, maybe it was the adrenaline? So I calm myself down (I don’t open my eyes for this whole time.) and wait for my dad. Time goes by and I notice everything is gone, and I can’t feel myself. Just a quarter of a second after I realize this it happens again.

I do this for about five more times, and finally the last time I said, “Enough of this.” And I got up from bed feeling kinda weird. The whole ordeal felt like it lasted thirty minutes or so. I looked at my watch and it was 1:15. Three hours and fifteen minutes had gone by, and I was awake the whole, or so it seemed. I was not groggy.

hmm, maybe you had some strong HI?
Started WILDing by accident.

I agree with Bullseye…I almost never try WILD and when i first did something similair happened

Both of those things you describe i felt during my first attept at WILD. I felt like i was zooming in on something and i got this sense of “being large and big”. Since it was my first time at WILD, i opened my eyes one hour later after my WILD didn’t work out. I rememebr feeling very weird when i got up as well…i saw patterns everywhere and my body was sort of numb.

Definitley WILD :astral:

Strange. I WILD all the time, usually after WBTB, but this is a different kind of WILD?