My frequent experience

hey guys, i don’t know if this is already a topic or not, but i just thought that i would share it (sharing is caring right?) a lot of the times these days i will have dreams that i will be looking for a DC character ( usually the girl i have a crush on) and if on the (extremely) rare occasion that i do find her, one of several things will happen either A: she looks and acts and sounds nothing like the girl in rl B: in about 10 seconds or so, she will either change into something completely different, ( i mean really strange things, like my mom :eek: or yesterday a fig. :confused: or finally she’ll be off in the distance, with another guy :grrr: completely ignoring me. at this point, usually every single dc will dissapear and for what feels like 5 minutes i’ll be travelling a completely empty area with absolutely no dcs around which is very depressing. just so you know i do have experience with lding, though im not a frequent lder i am familiar with all the techniques. just curious as to whether anyone else experiences this, or has any ideas how to stop these dreams which are really starting to irk me. Chris

Well, it has happened to me before . When i was with my crush she turned into her ugly friend :eek:
I don’t think there is a proper explanation for this but i do think that maybe you should try other techniques to get dream characters.

For example when in a corridor turn right expecting to see that DC .

You can even shout out your DC’s name and expect them to come.

That i don’t understand. Don’t know if this is hepls :eh:

what i mean by that is that in my mind i will think it is that person like “oh thats x, but wait they look and sound a little funny” :eh: but yeah at least im not the only one :smile: