Im doubtfull but im gonna try a lucid dream tonight. tips?

Yeah I know I probably wont have one tonight even thought its possible so yeah…tips?

First up. Doubt doubt, the doubt will register in your subconscious and you are less likely to become lucid.

Be possitive.

First off why do you want tips if you already said you aren’t going to have one ~_~ like dark matter said if you don’t think you will then you most likely won’t. But besides that just do alot reality checks before bed and also try saying some sentence such as “i will have a lucid dream” or “i will remember that i’m dreaming” whatever you want. just make sure it’s positive and keep trying. If you don’t get one tonight there is always tommrow.

lucid dreams

First off, a negative attitude isn’t going to get you anywhere while trying to lucid dream. In fact, I didn’t make it until I not only thought I would, but that I KNEW that I would have a lucid dream. :seer:

well actually I got pretty far in wild. But then i fell asleep. :neutral: I started to see flashes of colour and hear noises but shortly after I fell asleep. So oh well theres always tonight…and ill try to be more positive.

If you think you’re gifted with WILD and have easily auditory HH, here is a technique you may use. You count repeatedly from 1 to 10. When you hear as an external voice 5 numbers or more, then you’re dreaming. Then you try to spin on your axis and roll out of your bed. It may work. :smile: