No More Nightmares?

i havent had a nightmare in over 4 years and that frustrates me because i know itd be an easy way to become lucid.
im honestly confused about this, i read about a few people having scary things happen during dreams and suddenly started thinking about nightmares and relized i havent had one in a long time. i never even noticed that they stopped until now.
does anyone know what it means when you stop having nightmares?

Well, I never once had nightmares until once earlier this year. I’m not worried at all - my dreams are exciting and happy! However, just because something ‘scary’ happens in a dream, that doesn’t necessarily make it a nightmare. I have frightening things happen in dreams all the time, but as I said above, I don’t consider them to be nightmares.

I don’t think it means anything if you stop having nightmares. If anything, it’s probably a good thing. But there are plenty of other ways you can have lucid dreams, so don’t worry.

when i was younger i had nightmares every night, even multiple nightmares a night… i believe this was casued by a rough youth… i had a hard time when i was younger, when i arrived to my foster home i had nightmares all the time… now that i have become older i have no nightmares no mare… and im GLAD i dont… having nightmares is, well, a nightmare… be glad your rid of them :content:

Hmmm it’s been YEARS since I last had a nightmare. I’ve had creepy dream all right, but not the kind that would scare me. Even seeing the killer grandma crushing some guys with a jackhammer didn’t scare me o_o (check my DJ for this one)

Never have nightmares anymore, haven’t had one (or at least remembered one) in the last 2 years.

Then again, I suppose I should attribute that to my DR going down the crapper.