What Wavespell are you born in?

Selucis, I think you’re right. You’re wavespell is Blue Hand. But I don’t really know what it means. You can go to this. That’s what I found when I searched on google for it… maybe someone else can tell you more about it.

I’m born under the Red Serpent Wavespell

[kin=105] Red Magnetic Serpent [stage 1: unify, attract, purpose]
[kin=106] White Lunar World-bridger [stage 2: polarise, stabilise, challenge]
[kin=107] Blue Electric Hand [stage 3: activate, bond, service]
[kin=108] Yellow Self-existing Star [stage 4: define, measure, form]
[kin=109] Red Overtone Moon [stage 5: empower, command, radiance]
[kin=110] White Rhytmic Dog [stage 6: organise, balance, equality]
[kin=111] Blue Resonant Monkey [stage 7: channel, inspire, attunement]
[kin=112] Yellow Galactic Human [stage 8: harmonise, model, integrity]
[kin=113] Red Solar Skywalker [stage 9: pulse, realise, intention]
[kin=114] White Planetary Wizard [stage 10: perfect, produce, manifestation]
[kin=115] Blue Spectral Eagle [stage 11: dissolve, release, liberation]
[kin=116] Yellow Crystal Warrior [stage 12: dedicate, universalise, cooperation]
[kin=117] Red Cosmic Earth [stage 13: endure, transcend, presence]

I tried to find some information about my wavespell and I found this:

Why can’t I find Red Serpent here? Did I do something wrong?

Hey everyone.

BlackAngel. After reading your message, I decided to update the Wavespell section on Dream of Peace. There’s still a few images missing unfortunately - they take time to create.

dreamofpeace.net/dreamspell/ … /index.php

I like the site you linked to as well - it’s full of relevant information about all of the Wavespells.

Here’s an image I created which shows the kin which belong to the Red Serpent Wavespell - the 13 day cycle we are currently passing through.

Notice the string of Galactic Activation Portal days, marked in Green! These are clear, high-energy days, and powerful in terms of the sychronicities that emerge.

:smile:

Nick

PS. Selucis.

Yes your Wavespell is the Blue Hand Wavespell of Healing and Accomplishment… What do these words mean to you?

I think the link Black Angel posted will be helpful in making sense of it’s meaning?

Nick

Ow that’s great Nick,
It looks good :content:

I see ‘red serpent’ in the list now. I think I overlooked it the first time :smile:

Are there actually more Galactic Activation Portal days?

hey Sandra.

Are there more “galactic activation portal” days?

• Well yes, I guess there are more portal days in the Red Serpent Wavespell. The graphic below, might help you understand why.

[kin=105]
The Red Serpent Wavespell includes Kin 105-117. Notice all the green days in that cycle - 10 of them to be exact.

[kin=144]
Only the Yellow Seed Wavespell (Kin 144-156) has that many!

These two Wavespells contain the Portal runs - the 2 symmetrical pairs of 10 portal days in a row.

Nick

What are Galactic Activation Portals? Does it affect the wavespell it is in?

I dont really understand what this is supposed to tell you. Im kin83, what does this mean?

you are in the Storm wavespell :yay:

kin 83 is Blue Overtone Night

kin statement
I empower in order to dream,
commanding intruition.
I seal the input of abundance
with the overtone tone of radiance.
I am guided by the power of magic.

Blue/West
Transform their worlds, one person at a time or groups. Move the world and stir things up. Transformation, intuition, energy, vision, magic, healing

Overtone
Command Empower Radiance
Have an air of confidence about them, admiration and respect. An encourager, and champion for self & others

Night
Dream, Intuition, Abundance
Mind as womb of creation, deeper logic of the dreaming self. Thoughtful and organized, introspective, self reflective and introspective

I’m Blue Solar Eagle [kin=35] So that makes me Blue Hand wavespell, right?

Bullseye!

Yes spot on. You’re born in the Blue Hand Wavespell of Healing and Accomplishment…

It’s the 3rd Wavespell of 20…

Nick

i think i get it

im kin 206

and i folo the chart all the way to kin 196

i think that is the start of my wave spell but i dont no for sure

can someone correct me if im wrong

also how do i post the actual symbol in the post

is my wavespell yellow warrior

I believe this is correct. The red serpent wavespell. I am white rythmic dog.

Red Magnetic Serpent
White Lunar World-bridger
Blue Electric Hand
Yellow Self-existing Star
Red Overtone Moon
White Rhytmic Dog
Blue Resonant Monkey
Yellow Galactic Human
Red Solar Skywalker
White Planetary Wizard
Blue Spectral Eagle
Yellow Crystal Warrior
Red Cosmic Earth

hello schmut.

yes you are white Rhythmic Dog - “I organise in order to love” - or so begin the words to the poem for your kin…

And Yes you are born in the Red Serpent Wavespell! (Nice work). Red Serpent establishes the purpose of that 13-day cycle of time, during which you were born.

Red Serpent teaches us to be in tune with our instincts. The snake is a very instinctual creature. I recently learnt that snakes can navigate by what is called “thermoception” - that is the perception of heat energy.

So a snake, might be attracted to a warm-blooded prey, by the heat that it generates. That’s how it hunts. I believe certain types of snake can even “see” heat, much like we see light…

IMagine that? Cool, ey?

I wonder if you can Relate that to your life in some way? As A White Rhythmic Dog, you represent the sixth stage of that wavespell, balancing “instinct” with the wisdom of the Heart (as a warm-blooded mammal, dog is all about the Heart!)

Hope you have fun with this!
Nick

And get it, you do!

You are born in the Wavespell of the Warrior - and guess what? We are currently living the Wavespell of the Yellow Warrior. That is Nice. I am learning so much!

Now Warrior is all about Fearlessness. The Warrior teaches us to be Bold, to dare, to question. It’s a very interesting glyph - and quite provocative too. I see a person on a mission - once you know what you want - you go out there and you do what needs to be done!

Your galactic signature is the White Spectral World-Bridger. This is the Eleventh stage of the 13 day cycle we call the “Warrior Wavespell”. The word “spectral” indicates that little fact.

Spectral is the tone of dissolution, of release, of liberation. This is where we release the junk - that which doesn’t serve our higher purpose. What kind of “junk” do you link to the Archetype of the Warrior? Is it so important, to Question everything, or to become so involved in the “mission”, that we lose touch with ourself?

Now, to add the kin, there’s a little secret, write this in your post:

[kin=206]

and you’ll see that it produces

[kin=206]

Feel free to experiment with it in this topic!

:smile:

Nick

I feel like such an idiot-- I still cannot figure this out. My brain isn’t working properly.
I’m kin 84, Yellow Rhythmic Seed. Help?

Greetings Esoterica…

Don’t worry about it - with all these new numbers and names, it’s easy to feel that way…

So you’re Kin 84: Yellow Rhythmic Seed

[kin=84]

Your kin is composed of two parts:

• a seal: yellow seed (the main symbol)
  • a tone: rhythmic (one bar + one dot)

How do we know when a wavespell begins?
Basically a Wavespell is composed of a cycle of 13-kin. It’s the “tones” (bars and dots) that you need to pay special attention to.

Let’s count back from your signature, until we find the kin with just a single dot.

[kin=84] Kin 84: Yellow Rhythmic Seed
[kin=83] Kin 83: Blue Overtone Night
[kin=82] Kin 82: White Self-Existing Wind
[kin=81] Kin 81: Red Electric Dragon
[kin=80] Kin 80: Yellow Lunar Sun
[kin=79] Kin 79: Blue Magnetic Storm

A Wavespell always begins with the “Magnetic” tone - see how it’s sandwiched in between the words “Blue” and “Storm”. The Magnetic Tone is represented by a single dot.

This means that you are born in the “Blue Storm” wavespell. The storm is a catalytic energy, it stirs things up

Does this help? Do you have any questions?

Nick

Wavespell for [kin=92] Yellow Magnetic Human

[kin=92] Yellow Magnetic Human [stage 1: unify, attract, purpose]
[kin=93] Red Lunar Skywalker [stage 2: polarise, stabilise, challenge] (portal)
[kin=94] White Electric Wizard [stage 3: activate, bond, service]
[kin=95] Blue Self-Existing Eagle [stage 4: define, measure, form]
[kin=96] Yellow Overtone Warrior [stage 5: empower, command, radiance] (portal)
[kin=97] Red Rhythmic Earth [stage 6: organise, balance, equality]
[kin=98] White Resonant Mirror [stage 7: channel, inspire, attunement]
[kin=99] Blue Galactic Storm [stage 8: harmonise, model, integrity]
[kin=100] Yellow Solar Sun [stage 9: pulse, realise, intention]
[kin=101] Red Planetary Dragon [stage 10: perfect, produce, manifestation]
[kin=102] White Spectral Wind [stage 11: dissolve, release, liberation]
[kin=103] Blue Chrystal Night [stage 12: dedicate, universalise, cooperation]
[kin=104] Yellow Cosmic Seed [stage 13: endure, transcend, presence]

Do I get a prize for doing the names from memory? I feel like there should be a big congratulatory topic for those who memorize all the tones and seals.

I wanted something cool like a “white self-existing world-bridger,” but I suppose being a magnetic human has its perks.

Magnetic- Unify, Attract, Purpose.
Human- Influences, Free Will, Wisdom.

So I unify in order to Influence. I Attract Free Will. My Purpose is Wisdom. Right?

If I understood well, this means, that I’m born in the Yellow Star Wavespell.

Yep! Yellow Star, the last wavespell.

And a Planetary Earth is a cool earth to be. (makes much more sense than, say, a lunar earth or solar earth.)

Also, I like your tesseract.

I think I understand. I should be in the Blue Night Wavespell, if I understand correctly.

I’m Kin 183, Blue Magnetic Night by the way.