HomeGuideFAQSearchMemberlistForumSupportStore
LD4all.com

Welcome to the archive! Log in
Known method?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index »the Quest for Lucidity
lucidfl0
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Known method? Reply with quote

Anyone tryed the "WAANM" with alcohol athernoon nap method? creasy stuff i started having a lucid dream with in 3 min I could remeber every houce and evry person who lived in it were i had been. Dident try it again because you need the sunset on your closed eyes i think confused

Dream Deity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard of that method before, but if you took an afternoon nap, that may explain your Lucid Dream. Afternoon naps are excellent for having lucid dreams because we reach REM sleep very quickly, so it's very easy to remember the intention to become lucid, or perform a LD induction technique.

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Ok Reply with quote

Yes but i know that the alcohol made my body fall asleep wile my mind stayed lucid what would you say about that?

Dream Deity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say it won't work with everybody. As for me, it doesn't. I'm quite sure it's more afternoon naps than alcohol which works. wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index » the Quest for Lucidity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

© pasQuale - donations greatly appreciated