its like jealousy but deeper...

Last night i saw some horrid dream about a girl that i liked in high school, who i must say i still think about, anyways i had a dream about the future she had gotten married had three kids and i felt this horrible feeling deep iniside and felt like dying. I dont think i would have killed myself but i felt like i couldnt move it was so deep…

what would this mean…im gonna kill myslef soon?

WElll It all depends on one thing ! do u want to kill urself ? if u dont Than NO ur not gonna kill urself and please dont!! we have enough of that in a george bush ruled society! :help:

Sounds like you’re still attached to someone, if you ask me.

It would be really hard for anyone from here to tell you what the dream means since

1. we don’t know your age
  2. we don’t know if you were friends with the girl, just admired her from afar or even went out once or twice
  3. we don’t know your history

if it was my dream, I would say it was about worrying that I may have delaid making a move until it was too late and someone else could end up living my ideal life.

stuff like that happend mostly to me so dont worry :content:
anyway, sounds like you like this girl really much, am i right? if so, let her know… i know this is hard and it is a task i cant even do in my life, its probably the best thing to do though…

bang on!! thats what it is…

i couldnt help but think of why i made the mistake and delayed my movement…

just means it looks like im gonna live the life of not living my ideal life…

Remember that nothing in a dream necessarily means that something will happen in real life. Feeling like committing suicide while you’re in a dream doesn’t mean it’s time to pull out the handgun and cyanide in real life; seeing an old crush married to another man in a dream doesn’t mean it will really happen. And seeing yourself living a substandard life because you didn’t make the right choices DEFINITELY doesn’t mean you can’t make those right choices in real life. If anything, take it as a self-warning from your subconscious and see how you can take action in real life to make situations work.

Good luck!

I’m sorry I had to go off topic for this, and don’t think I’m a Bush supporter or whatever, but…dsystemofadownz, what you said was very ignorant.

I agree with Datameister. Even though you’ve already agreed with what Moogle posted earlier, there is just more to it.

To me I would say the same as moogle basically with the exception that what’s bogging you down is that self doubt. Fear of rejection, what I mean by that is fearing that you might regret your decision so much so that you create an unbearable outcome.

In general, if you really believe that this was symbolic and you don’t want to experience that fear, prepare yourself. Change the way you think that’ll lead you to have those feelings irl so that you won’t.