The Shakti device and other mind machines

still curious how many of you have given up using the device and how many of you are still using it :smile:
So cpuld you please dump some stats? :tongue:

Aight, had my friend david do a session for one hour over the frontal lobes. Used the modulated 40hz and hippocampal/amygdalla in synch.

He experienced an out of body experience in which he went to the moon while doing the session. He also reported the “most intense dreams of his life” the night after.

Oh, uhh, I will probably be using this thing regularly for as long as we have electricity and the planet is still functional. I myself have sorta reached a point both spiritually and mmentally where I dont feel the need to do too many sessions. I think through the sessions I have done I have sorta learned to keep my amygdala and hippocampal active out of conscious will.

In my opinion this technology is revolutionary, and it should be used in schools and such in order to bring peoples minds actively in control so they can learn more properly. I find that taking notes now, im in college, is basically pointless and actually kinda hinders my ability to understand everything being said. Its like my memory is now a powerhouse and all I need to do is trust that itll work, and it works.

Used the modulated 40hz and hippocampal/amygdalla in synch. I tried this signal over the frontal lobes for 30min each ,I really felt at times i was having a very good meditation but not any affects like you or your friend has gotten from it .

All I can really say is let go. I told my friend before he did it that all it did was relax you, so he just relaxed, let go of meditating and was just there. thats what he said at least.

I dont think he had a full blown OBE, but he did have a very interesting experience. He has also reported having very vivid dreams lately.

He did the same signal over the temprals with no noticable effects, but again with the dreams. Then he did the same as before with the temprals and had a very deep session. I think the frontal lobes give you the most noticabe effects.

I cannot say what it is that is giving me good effects. I wish I could just test my set up on you or vice versa to see if there is something different going on.

ill keep on trying .One thing I have notice when you put your coils on how are you putting them on maybe i’m doing something wrong .Say I’m putting them on the frontal lobes tell me how you put yours on exactly where the taped ones go and Lt Rt
R Rt or L Lt on both
L R

Basically, it requires that you have one taped and one non taped because of the positive/negativeness of magnets. I usually do it as follows:
Lt
R Rt
L

“Used the modulated 40hz and hippocampal/amygdalla in synch”

Sorry I don’t get it…

How to you do two audio setups during the same session ?

If you have to get up and change the audio setup, it can ruin your experience.

thanks for your precision :smile:

Well, I would suggest having someone else doing it for you. I have done it by myself but I dont think I felt the full effects from having to get up and all.

I have done this session to others who have had very interesting experiences. I just need to get one of them to do the same for me and than Ill be able to tell how intense exactly this session is.

my current regimen : I do a session every 72 hours. The sound level is one notch below the maximum and the settings still the same.

Nothing yet to report. Maybe dreams are a little bit more vivids but I am not sure.

I am afraid I am stubborn to the Shakti helmet.

Scam police is here :smile: Time for statistics once again !
So, excluding Azurescen, has anyone got any results ?

Have been so busy the last couple of weeks I have not been using it, I will start back up after the holiday, I got a tingling sensation in hands and feet but lasted about 10 sec from one session ive probably done 8 sessions total. Keep posting

Areet, so it’s summer and y’all hangin’ by the pool & the BBQ, or are you SLEEPING?? :astral: Not to mention are you dreaming? :wow:

Azurescen, you started this thread with a visualization light device as well. How’s that going along? I’d be interested in that, and if you could pls PM me the addy, or post the proper name here so I can look it up, I would be very thankful! :ok:

As I’ve now finished reading S LeBarge’s Exploring the world of LD I understand that training ones visualization techniques is rather important.

Anyways, been some time since this thread was active, and I would want to ask if any had more experience? :balloon:

I´m from Brazil and I have been used Shakti but I dont feel anything. I dont know why. I have been tried 30 min temporal lobes followed and 30 minutes frontal lobes, with amygdaloid and hippocampal signal. Iwas in contact with . I think my setup is ok.
What can I do ?
Please help me!
Thanks

put it on ebay :grin:

What happened to this thread?

So, as Azurescen was the only one to post positive affirmations, we are to assume that this thread and Shakti Device was a hoax?

One would like to believe, but… the truth is ‘still’ out there…

Was Azurescen’s IP researched against the Seller of the Shakti device’s IP?

this Azuresen quote was what raised the red flags for me: "has given a better dream recall, improved memory recall, luck or as I like to think skill with the ladies(lol), more sensative senses, and an overall good outlook on life. "

I havent used the thing in months I really didnt get anything out of it .But I didnt use it that much .Its just collecting dust .Ive been doing dna activation thats taking my meditaion time up.

Sorry all for never reposting back…life gets the best of us all. As for all my statements on the shakti…none were false. But…its safe to say that being extremely excited about something does something as to help it do what you want it to…instead of the normal stance of “its a hoax until its prooven”

My suggestion is to get excited. What the maganets over the head, in my opinion, do is draw your awareness(life) into that area of your brain. As if all you are really doing is “feeling” your way around in these new and uncharted places. Some places are more feeling based, while others are more visual, and still others even more subtle. The more excitement, or as Im finding, the more of yourself that you put into things, the more you get out of them.

@Azurescen
do you have new experiences at this time?
I bought the shakti one month ago
and I had already wonderful experiences with
stimulating the angular gyrus.

An update eh? Well, let me think.

I haven’t really been using the shakti system for quite some time. I got a new toy called the pROSHI Brain Brightener, and it allows the use of the magnetic helemet. This device is, rather intricate, but not all too different than the regular shakti.

I have come to some conclusions about the magenet placements. Over the parientals elicits a relaxing sorta in tune with your body/feeling effect. Over the temporals gives a boost to your visualization abilities and well basically makes everything more vivid. The frontal lobes control your out look on life and stimulating them in many ways makes easier to “handle”. And if you wanna get into something deep, put it over the back of your skull around where it seems that your skull murges with the neck, around the boney spot.

As for experiences…I could list a load of intense experiences that sent me into outerspace, but what that means to anyone else is that thats possible. Let me just say that ANYTHING is possible, this is our universe completely. No one doesn’t controle every single aspect of their universe, only most of us are quite unaware of all that we truly do.

Ill just say that these devices have givin me a tool nessesary to expand my own inner world to the point that reality, yes the “real” world, is a more than noticable reflection of that “inner” world. I have not only had experiences in which I travel out of body and jam out on guitar with jesus on neptune, but Ive come to find that those experiences mimic ones found here, yes right in this world. The feelings felt, the sensations had, all the happy/bubbly after glow exist here in all the rightious glory. In fact all of it is right here in THIS moment of infinity for us to experience at our hearts desire. But it seems as if its impossible to get anyone stoked about the fact that life is truly a joke, simply because the joke is on them…and they refuse to laugh at “themselves”. But, if you go on the journey, and Im talking the spiritual journey of life, of opening your mind, of truly growing, you WILL slowly find out that you are nothing but another myself, and vice versa…and that goes with EVERYTHING in existance in this universe, simply because this is all we are, we simply exist.

The truth is, there is no me seperate from you and the rest of the universe. In a sense I do not exist. But from the view of the universe I/jim/a human am controlling this being, that is thinking these thoughts, that is typing everything out for others just like itself to read and think about and possibly act on. There is no worry, or excitement, or anything from that viewpoint, and it is just there to show us that we are sooo serious about all of this stuff.

I like to think that if we’re here, we might as well get laughs out of this small speck of light, dust, and time that we have been given. Over the course of history hasn’t there been enough worrying about what is “out there”, maybe itll be cool to start getting excited about it, since, well, aside from war, all that has come out of it all has been quite the exciting upgrade on our already beautiful life. Just a thought.

Just recently recieved the shakti, at first like some others wasn’t sure if it was working, tried a few diff sessions to see If I was getting any effect. Woke up the next day and had a headache all day so figured it must be working. Decided to try the 40 min begginer altered states session to begin with, had sensations similar to using brain entrainment (holosync/np2) and when I decided to check the amount of time the session had been going It was less than 30 seconds from ending. Didn’t feel like 40 mins had passed at all. Def keep using and will post future experiences.