California Realizing -- help Q&A move to USA

I just came accross this thread from your signature Q :smile:

I just wanted to wish you good luck, and tell you that I hope you find a good job. Living in California would be fun :happy:

PS - I like all those websites you did, they all seem to give the same feeling that LD4all doesn, a nice, friendly, happy feeling :smile:

WTF:

Q, you did some BIG sites… I NEVER knew you did those o_0

Also didn’t knew you did that much with De Telegraaf :happy:

thanks josh & fadem :happy:

you are old enough to maybe have visited sinternet when you still believed in sinterklaas? :grin: :tongue:

at the moment i’m busy adding a gallery for my paintings and pictures. :smile:

the gallery is up :happy:

quuipo.net/gallery

finally you can see some artwork. You will probably get a deja vu feeling with some of the paintings :wink:

My fav is “Landscape” and “stairs” among others.

P.S. Pasquale comes from the italian Pascal that means “Easter”(pascua to us)

Impressing paintings ! :thumbs:
My favorite is Survey

*/me dances around in front of his computer

There are some problems in the layout. The “last” button is on the right too much and goes out of the border. Some pictures comments too.

Anyway, very good paintings, Q! :smile:

oh basilus what browser have you viewed it in? can you show a screenshot? All is fine when I tested it

edit: grrr! /me kicks explorer. It looks bad in IE! I only tested in firefox. Ah well i’ll figure it out :smile: thanks for the warning.

Yes, it was IE with a 1280x1024 pixels resolution. Do you still need a screenshot?

no thanks, I have seen it for myself now :smile:

Nice paintings Q. I admire anyone who can paint abstractly like that and still make it look interesting and convey some sense of emotion/story.

Q, I had another thought about finding a job in California. Have you tried using craigslist.

The address is WWW.craigslist.org you can put up your resume in the jobs section and you could also post in other parts of the craigs list community to see if anyone else has any suggestions for you.

thansk for that suggestion Milod! :happy:
checking it out :smile:

Anything to help.

Good luck with your search.

I know that cragislist became a great resource for people who were displaced by hurricane Katrina so it might help you as well.

Best wishes :smile:

Q, good luck moving to California. I agree with milod, craigslist would be good to post your resume on, but monster.com may be better, because I think craigslist has more on it than just jobs(and in the recent past, child prostitutes have been sold on craigslist :panic: ). I live in CA too, and the San Francisco bay area(where i live!) seems to me like a GREAT place for artists and such. Good luck on the move, and when you get here, do a little dance for me. :woot:

(Definitely don’t move to the San Joaquin valley area or San Bernardino area.) (I’m speaking from more than experience on those for any career. :lol:)

I’ve heard lots of good things about San Jose as well as the Bay as DayLight mentioned. Good luck whereever you decide to move to. :wink:

Q, check this out!

https://www.psychochild.org/?p=152

He’s looking for:

I think you meet the art management part. :content:

For my view of this person, he is the co-founder of Near Death Studios, which is keeping a classic MMORPG called Meridian 59 up. Let me know how things turn out. :smile:

another website you could check out is BAjobs.com, for san francisco area employment thingamagigies. they dont have too much right now, but its something to keep an eye on.

It’s been over a year now, but hows everything coming? California is so beautiful and has neverending Spring (at least where I am) The beaches are so-so, but i’m not sure about jobs, we have local sites, but my town might be too expensive. In fact the only reason i’m living here is because my stepdad bought a house here 20 years ago! But other places are very nice in CA! Best of luck!

thanks for asking cue5c :smile:
so far california is still far away. We are working toward it but it might take longer than we thought. It’s a huge step to leave everything behind and go to another country.
On one hand i’m waiting for that magical job offer - all expenses included, including housing and moving costs and all that, on the other hand i’m planning a future here in holland, so i’m in a bit of a 2 way street right now. Also, on the financial side, we need to save a lot more money to be able to travel there, search for houses, getting a house, etc, and we don’t want to stick ourselves until our neck in debts.