Waking up with odd ideas?

I’ve woken up and automatically started to hit my boyfreind. I just felt like I had to hit him alot and really hard. The rage I felt was for real. As he was screaming and when I finaly realized what I was doing…I was comepletly shocked of my actions. I appologized to him and it wasn’t for hours later that I remembered the dream.
I dream that I caught him cheating on me.
Sometimes dreams are so real! I now sleep in my own bedroom by myself. :neutral:

#Six

first of all you must understand me+getting out of bed=takes hours. I woke up one day and i wanted this cd so bad so i got up right away got my dad to drive me to sam goody got the cd and got home and realized i was tired as hell and didnt want to have gotten up so i went back to bed and didnt even listen to the cd until later…stuff happens i didn’t lose any sleep over it i think most people do that a lot. probably something to do with what you were doing in your dream.

yea often times ill have a dream where i discover something new. Like ill discover by mixing 2 substances ill create sumthing new that does sumthing increadible. Or ill discover how to fly or use telekinesis really well. The problem with me is i do stupid things already when im a wake. So naturally when i wake up after my new discovery i think it is actually possible so i will try it. A few times(with more down to earth) ideas i was right and they worked but other times… Like the fact that u can fly if u run on top of a barrel down a big hill and jump off. Did not. just so u know i did roll a barrel down this big hill then bomb dropped onto it with my snowskate and the death that welcomed me was not pretty. Or the time when i mixed Corn oil, Baking Soda and pepper and tried to light it on fire to create this solution that will give u super powers.

haha good times.

I’ve done this a few times when I was really young. I would get up out of bed and go somewhere else in the house. I remember one time I got up, went to my parents room to talk to them. Then I went back to bed. It made no sense at the time. It’s almost like a sleepwalking state, but I remember actually walking. It’s funny to wake up in a different room. :smile:

I had one just this morning,I woke up thinking zombies where taking over and I ran to my wash room and got a bat,Then I realise I had no idea what I was doing.

speaking of dreaming 'bot something then wake up and MUST HAVE IT;
weebl.jolt.co.uk/clowns.htm

enjoy :}

I had a similar experience to some of these. I was pregnant with my first child at the time (which may have had something to do with it). I half woke up in the middle of the night, leapt out of bed and ran into the hallway outside the bedroom. I was really petrified and certain that I was in some sort of danger. Then I woke up fully and rather puzzled about the whole thing. Weird :eh:

A few days ago I woke up and looked at my watch.
It was 9.27. I had overslept, I had to get up before 8. I wondered why my alarm hadn’t gone off.
Then I realized that I wasn’t wearing a watch, I don’t even have one. And it was still dark outside.

A week or so ago I was convinced that a Libyan woman had heroically escaped to Australia as a refugee and had become a symbol of inspiration to oppressed people. It was all a lie, but I thought it was historical fact! I figured it out after a few seconds, but it was still freaky.

This topic made me laugh! :lol: The first thing I can remember, happens after a dream about eating or drinking. I can get a crazy craving for cider, fish soup, milk, or anything else I have dreamt about.

There is also the classic one about waking up on a free day, from a dream about oversleeping on a work day…I have come as far as the bus stop once!

I woke up thinking I had super powers once (specificaly control of Ice :eh: ). Luckily I fell back to sleep before anyone actualy saw what I was doing :scared:

LOL! that reminds me.

Just yesterday my alarm clock was going off. I woke up, and very drowsely started hitting off on a invisible remote control. I continued to do it until I looked at my hand to find nothing there.

I was dreaming that I was in my english class. I woke up thinking I had to turn in my hw that I didn’t saying “Ms.Wilson, I swear I had it” Then I look around to find me in my room. Really funny

This topic reminds me of the movie Donnie Darko :razz:. However his “ideas” were weirder… I won’t spoil it :smile: (Hm, but in Donnie there’s sleepwalking too, not just the “waking up”…)

I woke up today thinking it was Thursday or Friday >_>

I once remember waking up really wanting to eat some honey-nut cheerios. And when I say that I don’t just mean that I woke up and decided I wanted cheerios, I mean I literally opened my eyes and thought, “HONEY NUT CHEERIOS!” Somewhat baffling, really.

I also once woke up at eight PM convinced that it was eight AM and I was late for school, but that was because I was sick and had gone to bed at about four. The fact that it was dark outside just confused me more.

That is an amazing movie… I just saw it for the first time two weekends ago. It was so crazy and disorienting but somehow it all made sense in the end.

One time the power in my house reset itself and my alarm clock with it. When its reset the alarm goes back to midnight. When it went off I thought it was 6 AM and got up, took the dog on a walk, took a shower, then looked at the clock and noticed it was 1:05.

I was so confused and disoriented, its usually dark at 6 AM anyway so I didn’t even take note of that. Just one of those days I guess.

:lol: I’ve done that a few times, except I usualy do it cause I heard my alarm in my dream, not IRL :tongue: Last time that happened to me it was about 1:15, but I thought it was 7 ish. (I didn’t notice it was dark out :tongue:) needless to say, my mom was wondering why I was in the kitchen on a wednesday night at 1:15 am :rofl:

The other night I waked up thinking about taking a bath in a place that was in that night’s dream >_> (check out my DJ if you want - May 11th-12th)