Evil Dead/Army of Darkness series

Anyone seen them? I’ve seen evil dead 1, and army of darkness, but not evil dead 2 or army of darkness 2. I wanna see them badly. Bruce Campbell is the coolest guy ever. Anyone else like these movies??

deleted

yesssssss I wanna see bubba hotep really bad. I dunno if it’s gonna come out in theaters here though :sad: I’m gonna rent evil dead 2 this weekend :smile:

I’ve seen all three of them. What I see in those movies is the concept of randomness. Whenever I watch Army of Darkness, I was think of this word: “Chaos” Seriously :tongue: …seriously.

Another thing I like about these movies is they make fun of good vs. evil and righteous morality of so many other movies. Ash, the hero, never really seems to think of the “evil dead” as “evil”, he justs is so tormented (in a awe-filled way) of all the crazy and chaotic forces of energy coming at him and around him, that he wants to get away from it (though I do think he finds it fun sometimes to destroy the madness).

I like those movies because of the chaos of movement. At points the subject of the scene is one place, it goes to another, over and over, the camera panning facilitates that feeling of chaos.

(I know I’m repeating myself…but Chaos dude…seriously :clown: