Dill+Garlic=LUCID!!!!

OMG–RESULTS AMAZING!!! Okay, this is the combination of what you need: Dill, garlic, vinager. Mix a small amound of each in a bowl, and drink up! Dill contains a chemical called tryptophan-oxide3, which has alot to do with production of melotonin and ceritonin in the brain. Vinager activates these special tastebuds on your tongue, and the nerves from these tastebuds cross-over nerves in your brain having to do with melitonon-production in 90 percent of the population, thus will increase dream claritiy and conciousness. This can make your dreams amazingly vivid, clear and most importantly lucid! It will help you so much!!! try try try!!!

arent you the one who suggested you write “LD” on your forehead with marker? I think i’ll wait for someone else to try this before i jump in headfirst (btw, the combination sounds nasty :tongue: )

Dill, garlic, vinegar, drink…? Can those words even be in the same sentence? Hey, I love vinegar, but… drink it straight? With just dill and garlic in it? I’d probably pass out… :eek:

/ds

How does Garlic help this? did you try it?

:happy: lol it would sure mess up any date because of the garlic still there could be some truth in it mm…

I will do some research about the trytophan-oxide 3 in the dill
Vinegar and taste buds hmmm

Still the dill could be interesting… asks for more research!
Btw Ben7 try this yourself every day 4 2 weeks and tell us the results plz!

(Maybe mint and dill together)

Ben7 i find it great that you share this with us…thanks!

Jeff

… what’s dill?

Sounds like a great candidate for my new salad dressing! :tongue:

lol seriously. what is dill?

I think I’ll also wait till someone else tries it first.
Did you really suggest to write LD on your forehead with a marker?

I went one better and got it tattooed on my chest. In fact, I’m going have it engraved in my skull with special surgery.

Seriously… all I know about Dill is that it has something to do with pickles.
I remember someone suggested that. That was pretty good, except for the obvious stares you would get. Not bad if you’re a hermit.

Infection, dill is a herb thats great at grilled seafood!

Jeff

yep, dill is the herb that you use to make pickles. in fact, you use dill, vinegar and garlic to make them. i wonder if you could just eat lots of pickles? i love them :happy:

Jenn

Do belgian pickles also count? :cool_laugh:

I’m in!, Alayambo, you better send me load of jars, i cant be any serious then I am now! I’ll pay shipping and handling, ask your Mom! :wiske:

heh, for me to do that i would have to know your address. and how do you know im not some crazy stalker who poisons jars of pickles as a hobby? besides, theyre mine MINE mwahahaha

Jenn

yooh, poisoned pickles. :wink:

I once bought a pickle for a dollar at the arts and wine festival, and people were questioning me about why I had stuck a big **** in my mouth. :neutral: My throat was sore the whole week because the vinegar was too much. Stupid pickle makers dont know when to stop with the acid. :tongue: I guess I can find dill somewhere in the store. I was just at the great mall this week too, shoot.

i use dill a lot when i make a fish sauce, ive got sum in a jar i think,i cant ever remember gettin an LD from it but maybe ill try tonight.

Bad news! I looked it up and yes dill contains tryptophan but… :cry:
only 14 mg each 100 gram of dill lol so ehm unless you eat 3 kilo’s of it, it wont do much because of the tryptophan. Even a teaspoon of milk contains the same amount of tryptophan as the mixture!

It could be some other ingredient is in the dill but ehm Ben7
try your mixture 4 two weeks and tell us how often you had lds and if it really was so much more then normally having lds!

Trigpoe…better use your dill for fish :wink: yummmm :wink:

Alayambo jennykins I like your new avatar!

Jeff

Why not combine this then: a big glass of milk together with garlic and vinegar. I wonder what it tastes like…

:content: Well Mystic lol we better let it drink Ben 7 then first, yuck…milk with vinegar and dill :sad: Run to the boats…children and woman first! :grin:

Jeff