Dill+Garlic=LUCID!!!!

arent you the one who suggested you write “LD” on your forehead with marker? I think i’ll wait for someone else to try this before i jump in headfirst (btw, the combination sounds nasty :tongue: )

Dill, garlic, vinegar, drink…? Can those words even be in the same sentence? Hey, I love vinegar, but… drink it straight? With just dill and garlic in it? I’d probably pass out… :eek:

/ds

How does Garlic help this? did you try it?

:happy: lol it would sure mess up any date because of the garlic still there could be some truth in it mm…

I will do some research about the trytophan-oxide 3 in the dill
Vinegar and taste buds hmmm

Still the dill could be interesting… asks for more research!
Btw Ben7 try this yourself every day 4 2 weeks and tell us the results plz!

(Maybe mint and dill together)

Ben7 i find it great that you share this with us…thanks!

Jeff

… what’s dill?

Sounds like a great candidate for my new salad dressing! :tongue:

lol seriously. what is dill?

I think I’ll also wait till someone else tries it first.
Did you really suggest to write LD on your forehead with a marker?

I went one better and got it tattooed on my chest. In fact, I’m going have it engraved in my skull with special surgery.

Seriously… all I know about Dill is that it has something to do with pickles.
I remember someone suggested that. That was pretty good, except for the obvious stares you would get. Not bad if you’re a hermit.

Infection, dill is a herb thats great at grilled seafood!

Jeff

yep, dill is the herb that you use to make pickles. in fact, you use dill, vinegar and garlic to make them. i wonder if you could just eat lots of pickles? i love them :happy:

Jenn

Do belgian pickles also count? :cool_laugh:

I’m in!, Alayambo, you better send me load of jars, i cant be any serious then I am now! I’ll pay shipping and handling, ask your Mom! :wiske:

heh, for me to do that i would have to know your address. and how do you know im not some crazy stalker who poisons jars of pickles as a hobby? besides, theyre mine MINE mwahahaha

Jenn

yooh, poisoned pickles. :wink:

I once bought a pickle for a dollar at the arts and wine festival, and people were questioning me about why I had stuck a big **** in my mouth. :neutral: My throat was sore the whole week because the vinegar was too much. Stupid pickle makers dont know when to stop with the acid. :tongue: I guess I can find dill somewhere in the store. I was just at the great mall this week too, shoot.

i use dill a lot when i make a fish sauce, ive got sum in a jar i think,i cant ever remember gettin an LD from it but maybe ill try tonight.

Bad news! I looked it up and yes dill contains tryptophan but… :cry:
only 14 mg each 100 gram of dill lol so ehm unless you eat 3 kilo’s of it, it wont do much because of the tryptophan. Even a teaspoon of milk contains the same amount of tryptophan as the mixture!

It could be some other ingredient is in the dill but ehm Ben7
try your mixture 4 two weeks and tell us how often you had lds and if it really was so much more then normally having lds!

Trigpoe…better use your dill for fish :wink: yummmm :wink:

Alayambo jennykins I like your new avatar!

Jeff

Why not combine this then: a big glass of milk together with garlic and vinegar. I wonder what it tastes like…

:content: Well Mystic lol we better let it drink Ben 7 then first, yuck…milk with vinegar and dill :sad: Run to the boats…children and woman first! :grin:

Jeff

Wouldnt milk and garlic work enough then?I gotta say i feel very bad even smelling vinegar…yak
thx