HomeGuideFAQSearchMemberlistForumSupportStore
LD4all.com

Welcome to the archive! Log in
The BIG DreamMaker topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index »Lucidity ToolsGoto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
bass lord
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this technology make the traditional WILD and MILD techniques obsolete or are they to be used toghether?

Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bass lord wrote:
Does this technology make the traditional WILD and MILD techniques obsolete or are they to be used toghether?

No, the Nova Dreamer (and nova dreamer clones) would not make MILD or WILD obsolete.

While some of these types of devices might help you if you are new or an experienced lucid dreamer recovering from a dry spell, lots of people seem to report that the devises are not effective in the long term. After a while your brain gets used to the external stimuli and stops sending the cues into your dreams. So to continue having lucid dreams on a regular basis you would still have to learn a self induction technique. Moreover, these are not virtual reality machines that automatically give you lucid dreams. You still have to train yourself to recognize the clues the device sends you.

Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So stop the machine and start with a clean and simple way. You will have better result at the end then with so many wasting technique.

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very interesting I'll read the whole topic later first I go and sleep.I changed my Day and Night Rythim and since I done that I dream a lot more maybe it can help you if you don't have work or a job that doesn't allow that.

greetings Down Ander

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: NOVA pro? electronic devices>? Reply with quote

[mod edit]Direct links towards vendors are not permitted according to the forum rules. Link towards Dreammaker suppressed. Then I merged this post about Dreammaker device into the existing BIG Dreammaker topic.[/mod edit]

I saw here a movie about electric devices did some one evry try this?
Did some one read about this, hear about this, have any more information?

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: k Reply with quote

coul't we make one ourselfes with a rats hair and a dead fish?
no of course not omg..
But maby with one of those disco lights what reacts to sound then set this special alarm clock so we get the specials

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index » Lucidity Tools All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

© pasQuale - donations greatly appreciated