What is your Galactic Signature? - Part II

Hi Everyone.

This is a continued discussion.

Part 1

You can find out your own galactic signature here:
tortuga.com/findkin/findkin.php

Your signature is a combination of one of thirteen galactic tones and twenty solar seals, each of which has three main keywords associated with it, as a tool for identifying with the energy of each signature. These keywords form the basis of each poem, associated with the 260 kin or galactic signatures contained within the Harmonic Module.

I’ll add some more links to sites with deeper readings for the kin soon. I had posted it, but it seems to ahve got lost.

It’s important to remember, that the glyph/symbol itself is merely a visual representation of an energy that is actually alive. This deeper vibration of energy goes far beyond the simple definitions offered here. The keywords merely act as a key into further exploration…

As you live and grow with your galactic signature, by following the 13 Moon Calendar, you identify with it’s energy at a deeper level of consciousness, and it thus becomes more tangible and meaningful to you.

Nick

great idea the book of kin! :happy:

Hey explora, :smile:

Would our kin be based on our birthdate?

Hey Vee.

Yes. The galactic signature is based on your birthdate.

Your galactic signature is one of 260 possibilities, determined from your birthdate and it’s placement in a 260-day cycle known through the Harmonic Module. Your galactic signature is:

The second bit of information given, refers to the year in which you were born. Dreamspell/13 Moon Calendar year begins July 26, and ends July 25. There are 13 Moons, and you were born in the Seventh (or Resonant) Moon (January 10 to February 6).

The year names follow perfect 52-year cycles, formed from the interaction of the 260-kin cycle, and the 365-day 13 Moon 28 Day cycle. The year name takes it’s significance from the galactic signature associated with the new year date of July 26th.

Thanks explora!! I just changed mine. I went with the birthdate by intuition. :wink:

Crystal Moon day 24
Year of the Red Resonant Moon

kin 260: Yellow Cosmic Sun
I Endure in order to Enlighten
Transcending Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Flowering
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

huh…I don’t really get this…

Neither do I… But, as far as I know, it’s one of the coolest signatures in Dreamspell. :smile:

oh really? why ilana? :smile:

(because yellow planetary seed is the coolest IMO :tongue: )

because they are all cool :cry:

Hehe. Yes they are all cool!

One thing I like to look at though, and that immediately springs to mind with the Yellow Cosmic Sun, is that it represents the energies of the Sun, the source of energy and life on this planet, and in that context the rays of enlightenment and growth that spread across the earth, with the passing of each new day.

Yellow Cosmic Sun, is the final day in the Harmonic Module, the completion of a cycle of 260 possible kin. Albert Einstein is a Yellow Cosmic Sun too! I think that’s a pretty fitting signature, given his fascination with understanding the world.

Yang.

“Crystal Moon” means that you were born in the twelvth of the thirteen moons. Day 24 means that you were born on the 24th (of 28 days) in the moon.

Red Resonant Moon Year means that you were born in the year between July 26, 1987 and July 25, 1988. Each year in the 13 Moon Calendar begins on July 26.

The power of the glyphs is not only expressed through the written word. The energies themself are deeper than that. For now, I’d recommend simply beginning to follow the cycles of the Dreamspell/13 Moon Calendar, seeing how the keywords for each kin, relate to the events that occur, and the thoughts that come to mind each day.

By tuning into the frequency on a daily basis, new understandings gradually begin to become apparent.

Enjoy the journey!
Nick

Thank you for explaining that. :smile:

Blue Galactic Night…I like it.

kin 93: Red Lunar Skywalker
I Polarize in order to Explore
Stabilizing Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Lunar tone of Challenge
I am guided by the power of Life Force
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

This is me

What exactly does that mean btw, I’m a galactic activation portal enter me? I got that too for Red Self Existing Moon.
I define in order to purify is me, yes ok, I seal the process of universal water with the self existing tone of form, I am guided by the power of life force ok but the last bit I don’t get.

Beats the crapolas out of me. I was hesitant to put that last part on but since it was part of the whole definition.

I am a galactic activation portal enter me. hmmm… maybe in my infinite wisdom and knowledge… just kidding.

Anyone else have a clue?

You know I just had a horrible thought, (after I got my mind out of the gutter, hehehe :nodnodwinkwink: )…I am a galactic activation portal enter me…It seems kinda codependent :eh: which, to be totally honest, is true about me but, Hey! I want to be activated! Somebody should be activating me for a change! Woops, mind just went right back into the gutter,(I don’t know what my problem is today!)…Sorry :tongue:

Hi Anamcara.

You are Kin 69: Red Self-Existing Moon.

The Red Moon is the 9th of 20 “Solar Seals”. I see it is a purifying energy streaming down, like the light from the full moon. The moon is also responsible for the gravitational force, which creates the tides of the ocean. In this sense, it is possible to relate it to the emotional tides we experience in our lives. it’s about the choice each of us can take to go with the ebb and " flow" of emotions, and direct them in a positive purifying manner. I see the moon energy as being rather receptive in nature.

Self-Existing is the 4th of 13 “Galactic Tones”. It’s keywords are “define, measure, form”. For me it represents a kind of stability, or structure. The Four directions, or four sides of a window. perhaps this represents the value of bringing a more coherent structure into the order and passage of events in your life. I like to think of the glyphs themselves, as colourful windows which open our awareness to the larger energies and patterns of the world.

That’s all for now. I’ll get to the question about galactic activation portals a little later - unless someone wants to beat me to it :wink:

Nick

Oh :uh: I guess I was misunderstanding the poem then. I define in order to purify…To me meant I have to get to the bottom of things to find the Meaning underneath, so me!..I thought I seal the universal water flow with the self existing tone of form meant I encourage things to flow. I jump right in there and put some “form” …I love the feeling of the “water’s flow” and I always have to stick my hand in and add to it…I am a galactic activation portal enter me…Is kind of like what Nowell said but not neccessarily infinite wisdom LOL! I have something that can bring about some activation for people :tongue: but it does sound sort of codepenent. Of course this is all in an archtype sort of way :wink:

Hi Anamcara.

Well actually I think the meaning you bring from the signature is great. I really tune into what your saying, and you added new layers of perspective of the moon energy for me.

Many people may have the signature “Red Self-Existing Moon”, and each will view and respond to the energy in their own personal manner. Given this, the best I can do here on the internet, is give my own vague impression of what the energies would mean to me personally. Perhaps you can see my interpretation of the energies as simply a starter, to get the thoughts and ideas a flowing.

Yes. the galactic activation portal days are the 52 kin marked in green, shown on the “Harmonic Module” (the matrix showing all 260 kin). You’ll notice that these form a DNA-helix like pattern. These days are usually assocaited with a clearer mroe powerful form of energy. They are keypoints in the link between the 260-day and 365-day annual cycle.

Keep on exploring and sharing any questions or perspectives you might have…

NIck

Hi Explora

Could you then explain the last part of the Kin 93: Red Lunar Skywalker: I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

Anamcara expressed something on codependency. But I can’t see myself as codependent unless I’m in denial :shy: