All new techniques

I was going through all of the posts, trying to find a certain tech. I read about earlier, but i cant find it…
I think it would be a good idea for everyone who made a new technique or a variation on WILD/MILD to post the name of their topic in here so everyone knows where to find them.

good idea.

for now i could find this: (alphabetical order)

Hagart’s HILD
MILD/WILD related, instead of focusing on HI, move your fingers while getting back to sleep.

Pedro’s VILD
Visually Incubated LD

Siiw’s WILD variation
Combining HI and visualisation to WILD

Xetrov’s WILD variation
WILDing after several hours of sleep, spinning around your axis.

I think hild and vild fits perfectly in here! :cool: and what about atheist’s mirc speech?

Hopefully this could save a lot of time for people who are having trouble with the usual methods and need to find different variations

I dont know how many people have had good results with these, but there is also the “Mental scream method” and another one that i cant rmember the name of or find, but it involves focusing on a small object and counting, and then while falling asleep visualizing that image and counting again.

I would like to wait for more precisions 293 could bring and more result returns, before inserting his “Mental scream method” here.

Ok…Where is 293?
I thought (s)he was going to make a complete guide on this method…

TOYE
This is one of the new techniques by myself; although it wasn’t that succesful but at least would be nice to see it on the list at least. :smile:

:tryfly: No offense, but it doesnt look like TOYE went anywhere
I meant for this to be a list where people could easily find the effective techniques all in one spot

I know, i just wanted some credit :sad::cry:

lol
well… it was creative at least :smile:

Yeah, i wonder if through LDs you can get ideas like that or for other purposes.

MELD/CRCILD
Memory Enhanced Lucid Dream/Colour Reality Check Induced Lucid Dream

This is a great method, I swear by it.

I just posted about those. You know that both are just the regular RC method?

No they are not JUST the regular RC method while they are a RC method they are a better version, involving linking RCs to very common occurances to make it sure you will do a RC in your dream.

You can call them what you like but they work, so I don’t really mind what people call them. I will still use them and I will still attribute LDs to them.

But they are JUST the regular version. Look under RCing on the main site an it will say to pick a comon occurence to RC on, and RC on on the strange occurences…

Also, I was thinking, and decided that the mantra isn’t really a new technique, just a way to WILD, so, yeah, no OILD, just WILD with a mantra.

When you have a new technique, I think it would be far better to post a new topic in the “Quest for lucidity” forum, and put a link toward it here. So that we can easily discuss about this technique in the corresponding topic.

By the way, here was the goal of this thread (excerpt of the first post):

I’ll do some cleaning in this thread when I’ll have a little more time.

Thats exactly what I meant. If everyone keeps talking about the new techniques in here, they will just get lost in all of the replies.

Err, sorry. Okay, I’ll make a topic; ‘Chilla’s new techniques/variations’. I’ll do it when I get home from school…

Links towards new techniques threads:
CDILD and other Chilla’s techniques and variations

New Method - OILD: [New Method - OILD - Thoughts?)