Extended "Birthdate Decoder" tutorial

Hi everyone.

A new “birthdate decoder” tutorial is now available for use on the tortuga website (home of the planet art network / 13 moon peace movement)

tortuga.com/eng/decode/index.php

Check it out, and let me know how you go? :smile:

Nick

It looks nice and full of information, but for me it stops on “Galactic Notation”.

interesting…

when you say stop… what actually takes place?

does it get to the page okay?

i’m the one working to recover some of the tutorails on the tortuga site, so all the information you can share helps.

thanks…
nick

It loads the galactic notation page, but the “next” button doesn’t act as a link. The “back” button works normally.

Strange thing, it really doesn’t work, but I found an illegal way to read it. :smile: The link to the second page looks like …decodekin2.php?.. If I replace “2” with 3, it shows another page about my kin, and so on… Though I hope they fix it soon.

it worked fine for me in firefox.

maybe you should resize the images in photoshop because the way they display now are a bit messed up due to the browser resizing them. I mean the images with the tones, family etc explained.

It did the same for me as it did for IkkeHer, what did you guys do to get past that?

weird, the next button works for me just fine.

I had the same problem. The “next” button dosen’t work for me after Galactic notation.

Same prob for me. :sad:

Hey everyone.

Some more questions:

When you move the mouse over the next button? Does the status bar at the bottom of the window, indicate that it’s an active link - listing the url, like it usually might?

Also if you go to page 3, say with this link

Can you move onto page 4?

Nick

No, beginning with page 3 all right arrows are just pictures. I saw all the pages, and I only was able to do it by typing the url manually. :sad:

Wow. Thanks everyone!

it’s fixed now :wink: I had been dynamically generating the code for the imagemap, which moves you to the next page, and in the process had left out a little > to close the tag off.

Let me know if you get through the tutorial okay :smile:

Nick

It works well here now. :cool:

Wow Explora, my curiousity has been truly peaked. I am printing those pages out and reading them closely.

Ironic how my favorite number is 13 and just so ended up being my seal code number.

Thanks for the link.

Yeah, it looks really nice now. I think that I might print out some pages tomorrow as well. (I would tonight, but the printer makes a lot of noise and I don’t want to wake anyone.)

I think it’s interesting how the Oracle describes you in different aspects. Mine descibes me pretty well, and the site makes it easy to go back and read up on it. Very cool. :cool:

I´ve found in tortuga another interesting link about the galactic signature that has a very nice decoding signature function.
The link is: galactichardwarestore.com/

Free, easy to use, straightforward and you even have the possibility to calculate where the earth is when in the Photon belt ^^.

mayan.tzo.com:888/dreamsp/download/download.htm