HomeGuideFAQSearchMemberlistForumSupportStore
LD4all.com

Welcome to the archive! Log in
Free Lucid Induction CD Download, part II
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index »Lucidity ToolsGoto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Wilder
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Free Lucid Induction CD Download, part II Reply with quote

(mod) This is a continued topic. Part here can be found here.

The cd can be downloaded here http://phoenelai.livetechno.net/Lucid_Dream_Induction.mp3

Whoa!! After listening to the mp3 right before I fell asleep.. I had a very vivid (not lucid though) dream! Except that it was in the morning.. because when I woke up from it, it was already light outside. I'll try this again tonight and see what happens.

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it again yesterday, and I actually fell asleep before it finished! (I don't remember it finishing) But I notice that the dreams I get with this induction mp3 are actually trying to give me clues and tell me to do a reality check.. for example, once I had this graphing calculator that never exists, or yesterday, I remember going in a bus down the street I live now, only to find that the house I went to was a house I lived in 2 years ago.. hehe. And another clue was, I had two tv's side by side in the living room.. when in RL I only had one. But I can never understand in the dream that I have to do a reality check! How can I remember to do this?

Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it while falling asleep, but the headphones don't let me to fal asleep (i can only sleep on my back, the headphones dont let me to sleep in other positions). but ill try to WBTB with it, but only in the next week ;/

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenelai, Thanks You are awsome.

But, does anyone have this one without the voice?

Or, can I, with some software, "remove" voice and record my voice?

English is not my "first" language.

Thanks.

Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilder wrote:
I tried it again yesterday, and I actually fell asleep before it finished! (I don't remember it finishing) But I notice that the dreams I get with this induction mp3 are actually trying to give me clues and tell me to do a reality check.. for example, once I had this graphing calculator that never exists, or yesterday, I remember going in a bus down the street I live now, only to find that the house I went to was a house I lived in 2 years ago.. hehe. And another clue was, I had two tv's side by side in the living room.. when in RL I only had one. But I can never understand in the dream that I have to do a reality check! How can I remember to do this?

I think the best way to remember to remember to reality check, is to get into the habit of it in your waking reality. Choose targets (like whenever you brush your teeth, or when you see a certain roadsign, a clock, etc...) and try your best to remember your targets and when you remember, REALLY feel what it's like to be awake. Feel your breath, feel what it's like to look at things and how it feels inside your body. Habit in waking reality, I think, is the easiest, fastest and sure-fire way to a lucid dream!

Good luck!

Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, where do you find the soundtrack "Trance in the Night"? (Not trying to bump, this is in relation to MP3 Induced LD-s.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: laberge interview at coast to coast Reply with quote

does anyone know the name of the song in the stephen laberge interview at 1h38m15sec?it comes on after the doors.tnx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI , after one minute listenig to Lucid_Dream_Induction it already said that You Are Dreaming and so on... i cant understand how do you guys fall asleep like in 1 minute ? whatsthat in mp3 there are alot of speak that you are dreaming and so doesn't that bother ? can you guys give me any advice ? sorry for my bad english ... btw first post here

Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mihkeL!

Glad to have you with us! ^^
Well for me anyway falling asleep within ten minutes is natural. I've always been able to do so. A Semi-Truck could roll through my room and it wouldn’t bother me a bit. Sorry, but I can't really help you with that. Anyone else have any useful advise?

One more question. When you guys listen to the mp3 do you have it on repeat, or do you just let it play through once?

Somniologist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it best to overlap the sound file over a meditation track. makes me sleepy and yet hear the voice.

Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somniumdominus wrote:
I finally got some time to try the Mp3 and it was a success.Well some what.

Here's how it went...

I went to bed around 11:00 pm.I put my head phones on, set the Cd player to "Replay"
and tried to fall asleep without the intention of a having an Ld.I wanted to see if this technique would work without the help of desire or will power.I could not fall asleep for the life of me.I grew frustrated.Then my back started to bother me and I decided to try it in the morning.
Morning came,I got up around 5:00 am, and putzed around my room looking for something I had lost the night before.I got a little tired again around 5:20 and went back to bed.I put the head phones on,turned the volume down,etc.The next thing I know,I'm in my front yard cleaning
up, pulling weeds an crap,all a sudden I start hearing-"I am dreaming, I am aware that I am dreaming." It echoed in my head in stereo.I wiped the sweat from my head and thought that I
was over heating with sunstroke or something or I lost my mind or I was having an LSD flashback from my teen years or both.Then I remembered!! Wow it worked I thought.Lets
stay calm and breath so I don't wake up.I felt my self drifting out of the dream,so I looked at the ground,that seemed to work in keeping me from waking up.Hmm...what next? I thought.
What do I want to do? Fly,explore?

No.F-that,I want sex.So I went looking for It.I flew around looking for an attractive female to get busy with.While in the air I heard-"I am aware that I am dreaming,I am dreaming." I thought-Cool!! I know!!
I finally found some hot willing female and started to use my old dream pickup line(do what I want or I'll throw a magic fire ball at your head.)We went at it,it was nice,then I started to hear a mans voice...

"I am aware that I am dreaming,I am in a dream."

I know, I know, I said.Shut up!!

No!!! Stop!! Shut up!! Shut up!! I screamed.

Your ruining everything!! Everything then started to fade and I awoke in my bed.
But it was a trick.A false awakening.I fell for it.The next scene I remember is sitting down
in front of my stereo with head phones on listening to "I am aware that I am dreaming"
I thought," Wow this is cool, I can't wait to use this when I get the time."

Then the next scene was with my friends and I.We were camping in the woods.
I was talking to my friend John and I hear-" I am aware that I am dreaming,I am dreaming."
My friend John looks at me strangely,and says "What's that? You hear that man?"
I'm like, yeah man, I here it to.I then turn my head an see my Cd player on the floor.
I pick it up and tell John, "oh it's just my Cd player I left on."

"What kind of Cd is that!?"
"It's for Lucid dreams."
That's wacky John says and looks at me like I'm out of my mind.

Then I woke up.

That must be the most Funny Lucid Dream Story I have ever heard in my life lololol. :D

Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Lucid Induction CD "Download" Reply with quote

phoenelai wrote:
This is a CD I made, that I think works quite well. It contains some excellent lucid dreaming intentions from the Frank D. Young Ph.D, (Tape) Relax into Lucid Dreaming, A program for designing your dreams. There is also some excellent wave washes and sutle drones from the double cassette: "Space Distortion" by Tamas Laboratorum - which contains Hemispheric Synchronization Signals.

Running time: 24:05

Statements are:
" I am aware I'm in a dream! "
" I am aware that I'm dreaming! "
" You will remember to check your reality, and indentify that you are in a dream state! "

http://phoenelai.livetechno.net/Lucid_Dream_Induction.mp3

After Much Time I have decided to try and re-animate a Lucid Dream I had a few months back, I stubled upon this by accident, and for some reason I cant reproduce the experience no matter how hard I try.
But this music file you have given for free might have given me a starter.
I listened to it last night and found it hard to try and fall asleep
to ( I am not use to falling asleep to music, I never have been)
after half an hour off numb echoing voices of you are dreaming, youll remember etc, I took the earphones out and nodded off. With the noises and sounds still repeating in my head, And what a night it was I remembered 4 dreams and they were all incoperated (amazing), went to sleep at 12 and awoke naturally at 4 which I have never done in my life. Ive always slept deep. with this I stayed awake for 15 minutes just staring at the bedroom ceiling in the dark, then fell back to sleep and to my amazement entered the same dream I left phew! I didnt know that was possible. Im absoulutely well gutted that I didnt stick the earphones back in my ears at 4 o,clock this could have well induced a lucid dream I know it for certain, I nodded off quite well at 4.
Never mind Im going to Try it again Tonight

Somniologist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Not Much Reply with quote

I dont remember the first dream much listening to the music file,
but I awoke at five and thought this is my chance to attach the ear phones and see if I could go lucid, for the last couple of hours of sleep, once again I didnt sleep listening to the music, I couldnt.
no matter how tired I was. I had a light dream after the music session, really odd indeed as I didnt know whether I was awake or not because everything seemed real in the dream. But there wasnt enough strange happenings in the dream to go lucid, it seemed too real. gutted really gutted. but I suppose with time and patience it will come hopefully, I think all I need is a real freaky dream to realise that im dreaming and to be able to go to sleep with the earphones on, I might try and leave the recording of tape blank for an hour then introduce the music mmm
ill give it a try.
your music is working wonders though as a starter to the night
its my fault though not being able to drifyt off to music, my ears are to sensative i suppose.

Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somniumdominus wrote:
I finally got some time to try the Mp3 and it was a success.Well some what.

Here's how it went...

I went to bed around 11:00 pm.I put my head phones on, set the Cd player to "Replay"
and tried to fall asleep without the intention of a having an Ld.I wanted to see if this technique would work without the help of desire or will power.I could not fall asleep for the life of me.I grew frustrated.Then my back started to bother me and I decided to try it in the morning.
Morning came,I got up around 5:00 am, and putzed around my room looking for something I had lost the night before.I got a little tired again around 5:20 and went back to bed.I put the head phones on,turned the volume down,etc.The next thing I know,I'm in my front yard cleaning
up, pulling weeds an crap,all a sudden I start hearing-"I am dreaming, I am aware that I am dreaming." It echoed in my head in stereo.I wiped the sweat from my head and thought that I
was over heating with sunstroke or something or I lost my mind or I was having an LSD flashback from my teen years or both.Then I remembered!! Wow it worked I thought.Lets
stay calm and breath so I don't wake up.I felt my self drifting out of the dream,so I looked at the ground,that seemed to work in keeping me from waking up.Hmm...what next? I thought.
What do I want to do? Fly,explore?

No.F-that,I want sex.So I went looking for It.I flew around looking for an attractive female to get busy with.While in the air I heard-"I am aware that I am dreaming,I am dreaming." I thought-Cool!! I know!!
I finally found some hot willing female and started to use my old dream pickup line(do what I want or I'll throw a magic fire ball at your head.)We went at it,it was nice,then I started to hear a mans voice...

I know, I know, I said.Shut up!!

No!!! Stop!! Shut up!! Shut up!! I screamed.

Your ruining everything!! Everything then started to fade and I awoke in my bed.
But it was a trick.A false awakening.I fell for it.The next scene I remember is sitting down
in front of my stereo with head phones on listening to "I am aware that I am dreaming"
I thought," Wow this is cool, I can't wait to use this when I get the time."

Then the next scene was with my friends and I.We were camping in the woods.
I was talking to my friend John and I hear-" I am aware that I am dreaming,I am dreaming."
My friend John looks at me strangely,and says "What's that? You hear that man?"
I'm like, yeah man, I here it to.I then turn my head an see my Cd player on the floor.
I pick it up and tell John, "oh it's just my Cd player I left on."

"What kind of Cd is that!?"
"It's for Lucid dreams."
That's wacky John says and looks at me like I'm out of my mind.

Then I woke up.

Thats Awesome Somniumdominus. I hope for something like that. im gonna try it tonight.. wish me luck for my first LD ^^

Dream Deity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys think it would work if i recorded my voice on my mp3 player saying "i am dreaming" and then playing that for about half an hour when i go to sleep, and then turn it off?
Thx for any answers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index » Lucidity Tools All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

© pasQuale - donations greatly appreciated