Kin Number One - Red Magnetic Dragon

Today we return to Kin Number One! Red Magnetic Dragon. The beginning of a new 260-day cycle! Pretty cool, ey?

Red Magnetic Dragon??!! So what’s with that? Let’s break it down.

[kin=1]

In the Dreamspell 13 Moon Calendar, there are 13 tones and 20 seals. The seals are the little glyphs/icons that show up on the top of the page. The tones are the dots/bars. In combination, these different energies give form to 260 different “kin”; permutations of the amazing record keeper and “Encyclopaedia of Time” known as the Harmonic Module.

The Red Dragon is the first of the 20 Solar Seals – the archetypes of solar enlightenment; The Dragon bears the quality of nurturing and birth. New Life - bringing things into a state of pure being. The Dragon is a mythic force in our lives. Picture the fire it breathes from its mouth (your mouth?) – hot coals bursting out into flame - the unknown potential in each of us, that the Dragon seeks to awaken.

Now couple this with the Magnetic tone – symbolised by a single dot. This is the first of the 13 Galactic Tones. The 13 tones describe a cycle of growth – beginning with Magnetic Purpose, and spiralling out to Cosmic Transcendence. The Magnetic Tone is the first power – the power of Attraction – life seeking the love of the world it shares. Imagine each of us being drawn towards a deeper center of resonance – feel into the unity we all share.

Today, this 260-day cycle begins again. You might find it helpful to imagine a personal theme for the journey. Meditate on it, if you choose. I know this worked for me – I got a catchphrase “Do it yourself magic”. Start a journal of your dreams or waking experiences. You can align this to the Dreamspell kin, and explore the synchronicities and adventures that follow. A Red Magnetic Dragon day is very different from December 30th. It’s more than just a name.

I’ll leave you with a dream from a dear friend, Morpheus

Good luck on our adventures!
Nick