What are your thoughts on 11:11...

The time of the planetary elighnment on Dec 21, 2012 is supose to take place at 11:11 am, but the is allso the 1111 stargate, which is basicaly 11 stargates that have been opening sence Jan 1992, and the 11th stargate is supose to open, on November 11th 2011. Here is a Websight that explains it better, please read through, and let me know your thoughts. nvisible.com/1111/1111Activation.html

Im not one of those people who believe everything I here, but these future dates that we are facing do make me wonder sometimes. I get a earie feeling from the 11:11 stargate, it allmost looks like another Hellsgate cult, but I could be wrong.

111111111111? 111 1111 11111111111111 :razz:
hmm, if i have to believe everything they write, we’ll be lucid. dead and a sh*tlot of other things:P

a stargate? what the hell is that?

stargate-SG1? :tongue: perhaps that’s what thy got the idea from

Wow the dude who came upp with that must hade mixed some serious shit maaan.

ehh… what?

Ehr… what planetary alignment? o_o

Here’s a screen shot of 2012, 21 dec, 11:11:00

(Celestia)
[Click to enlarge]

[note: I couldn’t capture the image with the inner planets]
(Maybe I misunderstood it, or the allignment is optical from a point of view from earth)

i cant belive people actually belive this crap maaan.

Well, they are in better position because they can believe you can’t believe they actually believe it :tongue:

It’s clever. I started following it too.

Now that i read why people follow it, it appears just to be a concept.

“All around the world, people notice 11:11…”

…well, they do now.

actually, its a good lesson in autosuggestion. i notice 11:11 more than my reality checks. time to make some changes in my life.

make an 11:11 RC then:p

I notice 11:11 every now, and then, but I dont believe this. I do how ever believe in 2012. I was just wondering what othes thought about it… It may have some kind of roll in the 2012 date, because of the time the planetary lightment is supose to happen. Theres allso June 6, 06. Which is just around the corner, if the world does end I think all of these dates play a roll, but if not there just simply dates, but it is fun to beleive in them.

i neither believe nor disbelive. disbelief is nothing more than another form of belief, and all too often, as “MorMor” as provided ample example, prevents us from learning. if we forever dismiss that which we do not understand and we may never learn another model of the universe, ourselves, existence, the omnicyclicmultiverses, etc.

those who easily conclude are easily lead and manipulated by those who have perhaps an excess of root chakra energy and sacral chakra energy, among other imbalances. forgive me, thats just a noobie’s speculative evaluation. ever try reiki mormor?

yeah, the 11:11 thing had me hooked for a bit too, i progressed along with it for some time, still recieve some newsletters on it. but i also understand the psychology behind it. plant a seed and it takes root on many parts through time. suggestability is what i’m talking about. me and a friend tried to work out how many occurences of dual numbers appear on a digital clock throughout the day. we gave up when we realised… LOADS. that’s not to say it is all just a trick of the mind and a play on probability. there is credence to it. the method, the presence one can experience when getting that nudge to look at the clock, is… well. i don’t intend to implant it in you, for it can become a distraction… hmmm… but perhaps some of us need to be distracted. eh?

oh, as for that june 6 2006… yeah, going by the years in the tzoltik, its when we leave the year of the umm… eep, forgot now… yellow cosmic?/spectral? seed. hehe, grow baby grow! which gate is that? 88 or somat? i forget, too many models of the universe! aaaaaaarg! hehe. :happy:

• reserving conclusion for another day and another garnering of knowledge.

tzolkin even.

i don’t know where “tzoltik” came from.

where’s an edit button when ya need one.

Strange… Don’t you see the button in the top right corner of the message cell? :eh:
I’ll ask the real mods why it is not shown…

oh its up THERE!.. :shy: