HomeGuideFAQSearchMemberlistForumSupportStore
LD4all.com

Welcome to the archive! Log in
Dream Inducing Herbs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index »Lucidity ToolsGoto page Previous  1, 2
XLonewolfX
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've been taking Valerian Root for about the past month and it has not helped me with my dream recall at all.

Yes, valerian is used induce sleep. It is very useful when you have a hard time falling asleep. To remember your dreams you should take minerals because your body might have a deficiency of minerals if you cant recall your dreams.

Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I took valerian for a while and it made me have very bad recall. I stopped taking it and my recall is back to normal. Valerian root is a very bad idea to help with lucid dreaming as far as my experience goes.

Somniologist

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirius)(black wrote:
isn't a sulfite something with sulfur in it and isn't sulfur poisonous?

and chlorine's poisonous too so aluminum chlorine should be too

i wouldn't try it if i were you,

I feel compeled to point out that salt, the stuff you put on your dinner each night, is sodium chloride. Chlorine is so poisonous because it is higly reactive (the second most reactive of the halogens, about 3rd most over all) but when chlorine has reacted with other stuff it has filled up its outer shell and is "happy" and should leave other stuff alone.

Somniologist

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped taking Valerian Root as well. It seems to put you into a deeper sleep, which may make it harder for your consious mind meet your unconscious mind.

Brief background on my lucid dreaming ability:
I first started having LDs in 1999. Since then until 2006 I had between 2 and 3 good LDs per year. So that puts me at roughly a dozen total up until this year.

Then I really started commiting myself by scheduling naps, researching stratagies, reading books on Ludicidy, and trying herbal supliments. Since the beginning of this year, I have already had 6 Lucid Dreams (half of my lifetime total!).

I recently started taking Damiana capsules I picked up from Wild Oats healthfood store and I am IMPRESSED!

The first night I took one capsule (367mg) and just had normal dreams and normal recall. The second night I took two capules and had my first lucid dream since February. It took two again last night and had another lucid dream! Using the spinning technique I was able to stay in them for a good while longer than normal.

It is possible that the Damiana is acting as a placebo, but I won't know for sure until I have taken it for a longer period.

I'll update this thread as my research into Damiana progresses, but I am excited to fall asleep each night with my recent success.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index » Lucidity Tools All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© pasQuale - donations greatly appreciated