Test Your Knowledge of the 20 Solar Seals

Hi guys!

It occurred to me, that it might be useful to create a kind of worksheet for working with the Dreamspell. The idea being that in addition to reading, it’s nice to have a way of testing and integrating our knowledge. This sheet’s based on the 20 Solar Seals.

Edit:

And now, as a special bonus - the cheat sheet

What can you put to memory?

You can also download the files in PDF format here
here

I’m experimenting with different ways of presenting info about the Dreamspell, so I’d love some feedback.

Enjoy…
Nick

what a great idea! :happy:

Oops… Where’s my Wisdom? :’( I thought Liberation was something about the Spectral tone…

Hehe.

Well spotted Ilana!

In other words everyone - the text Liberation should read Wisdom.

We’ll see to that change shortly :wink:

Nick

Umm… where can I find the info that would allow me to answer these sort of things?

Hmmm… Some links to the info are given in the announcement at the top of this subforum ( [Welcome to the Dreamspell! [read this first]) ). I have met some other sites of this thematics, but I don’t remember the URLs… I’ll have to look through all the threads, and then I’ll post them :wiske:

Hey guys.

First of all - the question sheet has been updated. I even noticed a few extra errors, while I was at it. If you wanna use the sheet properly, be sure to download the new version.

Also some other good news. In response to Alvins’ suggestion, I’ve now completed a “cheat sheet” of sorts as well. Well actually, it’s designed to be read before you attempt the quiz. The link is there in the original post.

Good luck! Let me know how you go.

Nick