some one do this

go into your LD and get your SG to tell you which religion is correct because if its a spirit its been dead so it will know :smile:

That is some idea you have there! :bulb:
Have you tried it already? If so, what were the results that you’ve gained from this?

no i just thought of it today and i dont know when ill have my next LD (not to good with the methods) lol but ill def have to try next time :smile:

SGs are only your subconscious… so you will just get the answe ryou expect :tongue:

/me moves this from cloud to quest for lucidity

Spirits won’t answer such questions, the answer could cause problems.

Imagine if a very religious person asked and they were told all religion is incorrect? I couldn’t even begin to the impact it would have on that persons life. It would affect people differently. From denial, to feeling they lived a certain way for nothing, some may feel their way of life made them a good person and continue that way regardless.

Or what about the athiest who finds out a specific religion was right all along?

Such knowledge is best found out when it’s our time.

I seriously doubt any spirit guide would answer that particular question, somethings are best not known IMO.

I yelled for my spirit guide to appear in my last LD but all that happened was me getting mauled by a bloodthirsty wolf. Guess he’s still pissed about me beating him up. :shrug:

You don’t have to ask your spirit guide, I can answer that one. No religion is correct.

With my luck I’d probably get the name of some cult that likes to sacrifice chickens… :tongue: Meh, too heavy of a subject for me. At the moment I’ve got too much to think about to have to deal with my stupid mind. ^^

You’re Nostradamus or what , nobody know that !

i had a LD last night and tried but my SG wouldnt show unless it was the guy who patted me on the back but i thought it was a DC so i didnt pay attention. :razz:

Pfffff, what a stupid reaction. In fact, with that sentence, you imply that YOUR religion is correct, because you base youre correctness on your own beliefs.

Think about that before makeing such stupid remarks.

Indeed. I believe that’s why it may have been posted in the Philosopher’s Cloud originally, so it didn’t get those type of replies.

hekimoglu and Mr. Diggity;

Both of you are simply expressing your opinions, so no need to get excited guys :smile:

I don’t think that my religion is correct because I don’t have a religion. Religion implies a structured belief in a higher being. The only reason religion exists is because people fear what they don’t understand, namely, death. If you need somebody to tell you that everything is going to be ok after you die just so you can go to sleep at night that’s fine. It is my belief that this is the purpose of religion. I also agree that religion instills morals in its followers, but only because they fear what will happen if they sin. The reason (once again, in my belief)no religion is correct, is because they all: (try to) answer the question of what awaits us after death, and encourage people to lead moral lives.

I only reason I responded is because you refered to my post as a “stupid reaction.” I recognize the right for Christians to practice their beliefs and I don’t call them stupid everytime they say “God bless you.”

LOL!
You say religions are not correct because they try to answer the question of death? :meh:
With that you say something like this: When people fill in an exam, no matter what they fill in, it’s wrong, because i think so. So you make yourself higher then other people?
And not believing in any religion is also belief!
People who do belief in a religion belief out of love for their God, not to sleep fine and they dont fear death. Oh and they have a purpose in live. People who dont belief, live their lives, work like dog, get ill, sick, pain, and suffer for what? Just to die someday?

Next time please do your homework before posting something like that.

Aaah blaat, offtopic.!!!

It’s the Mormons!

Thanks South Park. :tongue:

i belive in a god but its not like any particular religion its just god theres no ritual or anything it just god plain as that

I live my life, work like a dog (if I have to), get ill, sick, pain and suffer for the good parts of life. Just because I dont believe there is any point to my life, doesnt mean I cant try to enjoy it. I’m sure you do things for other reasons besides to get into heaven or whatever you believe.

I dont quite understand what you mean by people believing in religion out of love for their god. So you just hear about different religions and think “hmm that god sounds like a nice guy”?

I think people are only religious because they are taught to be. Thats why people tend to have the same religions as their parents.

Belief in god is different though because its just one idea that you can think about. You can think “I belive in god because the world is a great place with pretty flowers and fluffy kittens and something must have made it to be like that” but theres no way you would think [size=75]“I believe in god and he made adam to look after the garden of eden and then he made eve because adam was lonely and then they ate from the tree of knowledge and also there was this guy jesus who saved us all and now when we die we will all go to heaven unless we are bad people and then we will go to hell”[/size] etc. without talking to other people/reading religious books (also written by people)

umm… ontopic then: I think the idea is pointless because it depends on your assumption “everyone has a spirit guide that exists outside their mind and has been dead” being true, which I doubt. It might be interesting to ask it more specific questions like “what is the best way for me to live my life” but I wouldn’t assume the answer is true.

I do
I change my religion whenever I feel like it depending on which one sounds good. It means that I don’t have any strong religious beliefs, but I think that it helps me to keep an open mind. I suppose that I believe that “the one true religion” is a combination of beliefs from different religions

And some people actually repel their parents beliefs as an act of rebelion. A lot of strong atheists seem to have had a strict catholic upbringing.

A way to test if your spirit guide gives you a truthful answer or not is for lots of people to ask their spirit guides this question. When 5 people have asked the question they all post their answers and see if they have the same answer.
My guess is that everyone will say scientology.

lol :tongue:
Actually I dont think having lots of different people asking the question is a fair test, because the answer could be influenced by the person’s culture, so you would need people from different cultures. And lots of people believing something doesnt neccesarily make it true.