What's YOUR Desktop Background? Part II

This is Part II of “what’s YOUR Desktop Background” - the previous part can be found here
Either show the image of your desktop or make a screenshot of your desktop (please either reduce the image size or just give a clickable link)

i have always kept my desktop blank. that is the pretty blue standard microsoft one. blue is my favourite colour.

i have never found an image worth saving as my desktop and besides id get bored of it very quickly so i dont bother.

yeah, thats why i change background a lot… and your avatar scares me slightly…

A color closeup of my niece’s feet in toe socks.

My latest is TiffanyTeens bottom in a black thong. giggles

PERVERT!

Okay, i know people don’t like it when i post big images, so here is the link to my new wallpaper…

wallpapers.duble.com/1/Anime%20G … %202/3.jpg

I have this retarded bluish black wallpaper that looks like cosmic diarrhea. :meh:

Mine is Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” but I used a special technique with photoshop to make it look like its made out of legos.
Here’s a link to it:
img312.imageshack.us/img312/3598 … 0246nm.jpg

Clever guy Fwump… how did you do it?

polycrystal.org/tutorials/legomosaic.html

it has files at the bottom for a “lego block” pattern which can be put under an image after you use the “pixelate” filter. The link is for the Gimp, but could be adapted for photoshop

Nope , not pervert.

Male

:razz:

I agree with that, but i’m male and i don’t have that sort of desktop background… Mine is Dante from Devil May Cry…

Here is mine: visualparadox.com/wallpapers/envelop.htm

Go crazy hair
img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ … etbass.jpg
Bass player from The RetroRockets

I havent got such background either.

My family would flip :wink:

So would mine…

That’s what been an adult is all about, the ability to use whatever desktop I want.

:tongue:

She’s i na white bikini today. (I have my desktops set on rotation, they change each time I boot up)

visualparadox.com/wallpapers/bluemoon.htm :cool:

EDIT- Switched it back. :razz:

I’ve just changed my desktop to this

Thats my current vernal desktop. :content:

I love it! :love: