Scotland advice needed

So, I’m heading to Scotland this Friday to audition to some acting schools. I’m there for a week and wondering what all I should do and see. So if you live there or have visited, what do you think? Thanks.

You can’t go wrong anywhere in Scotland. The mountains, the lochs (including the lock ness monster :tongue: ), the castles :smile:
It’s a great place.

Don’t you mean the Wolf Ness Monster? :content: (Oh, wait, that’s the Florida version. ^^)

Don’t know much about Scotland, but just touring the area is fun. (I never travel and find doing that exciting. :razz:)

I’d love to visit all the UK…my Mom’s from England and I’ve always wanted to go and see where she came from…and while I was there, I always thought I’d be nice to visit Scotland and Whales as well…ah, maybe someday I will get to see it all :content:

I’m from Scotland. I live in Glasgow, but if I had to choose I’d live in a quieter area. There are some beautiful things to see here, especially the lochs and the castles as previously mentioned. Glasgow should provide you with a couple of good shopping experiences too, should you wish to do so.

If you are staying in Glasgow, just be sure to avoid going out alone late at night, especially when all of the drunk teens are pouring out of the nightclubs, as you’ll no doubt come accross some rather unpleasant characters.

(I realise I sound extremely old and grumpy in this post. I’m really only 22…honest! :smile:)