Cubing the Codon - A Globally Synchronised Meditation

The Codon Cube meditation is an application of the natural time science of the Dreamspell/13 Moon Calendar, in which we activate the 64 codons of our DNA, through a globally synchronised daily meditation and visualisation practise.

We are currently in the ninth year of this massive 16-year project (which began in 1997 and culminating in 2013)! The intention behind our participation being to reactivate our telepathy and other latent programs inherent in our DNA.

Each quarter of the 13 Moon Year is associated with the activation of a particular codon and rune. We are in the 3rd quarter, and are thus reactivating the program of:

The UR Rune stays the same over the duration of this period, however the Codon will change each week, experiencing a series of permutations, in which it undergoes a redeeming process of deconstruction and then reconstruction.

While being very open to your questions, my primary goal here is to walk through other people through the steps of the meditation, so that we can participate in this process of awakening together.

Nick

I’m going to start with the meditation for the next week, which begins on Tuesday 28 March

Solar Moon Week 4

During every week a codon is created. Each Codon consists of six lines. A cube has six sides. Create the cube one side at a time for the first six days of the week. Visualise yourself within the cube.

This week we are building the codon:

See if you can follow along!

1. Lay the line
Solar Moon 22 - Tuesday 28 March

Visualise a broken line at the base of the cube.

2. Build the binary
Solar Moon 23 - Wednesday 29 March

Visualise a broken line at the right side of the cube

3. Create the triplet
Solar Moon 24 - Thursday 30 March

Visualise an unbroken line at the left side of the cube

4. Establish the 4th
Solar Moon 25 - Friday 31 March

Visualise a broken line at the back side of the cube

5. Sound the 5th
Solar Moon 26 - Saturday 1 April

Visualise a broken line at the front side of the cube

6. Complete the 6th
Solar Moon 27 - Sunday 2 April

Visualise a broken line at the top side of the cube

7. Meditate the rune at the center of the cube
Solar Moon 28 - Monday 3 April

Visualise the symbol (known as a UR Rune) expanding from within the center of your heart in resonance with the cube, now send your creation with pure compassion to all corners of the cosmos. In this way the Codon and UR Rune are imprinted within you, and at the same time telepathically registered in the noosphere (the mental envelope of our planet)

Id just like to say that late last year I had a dream that was very strait foreward. It said in 3 years you wont need to speak with words.

So Im with you now on the meditations, its time for growth.

I dont see the link with your dream and meditation…

Azurescen

I’m really happy to hear that you’ll be joining in, and am definitely encouraged by your dream too!

The 64-codon form of DNA is universal, being the underlying basis for almost all life on this planet.

Hey explora, have you ever heard of the wingmakers training website? They have a dna attunement meditation which I find very interesting, I just dont feel that it is my time for it yet, especially since you have to stick to a visualization for more than 10 minutes.

The site is very interesting all around so I might as well just post it for anyone to see. home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Contents.html

Here’s the meditation for the week beginning Tuesday 4th April

Planetary Moon Week 1

During every week a codon is created. Each Codon consists of six lines. A cube has six sides. Create the cube one side at a time for the first six days of the week. Visualise yourself within the cube.

This week we are building the codon:

Compare it to the codon we were building last week. Notice that one line changes - from broken (yin) to unbroken (yang).

Now, let’s step into inner time.

1. Lay the line
Planetary Moon 1 - Tuesday 4 April

Visualise a broken line at the base of the cube.

2. Build the binary
Planetary Moon 2 - Wednesday 5 April

Visualise a broken line at the right side of the cube

3. Create the triplet
Planetary Moon 3 - Thursday 6 April

Visualise an unbroken line at the left side of the cube

4. Establish the 4th
Planetary Moon 4 - Friday 7 April

Visualise a unbroken line at the back side of the cube

5. Sound the 5th
Planetary Moon 5 - Saturday 8 April

Visualise a broken line at the front side of the cube

6. Complete the 6th
Planetary Moon 6 - Sunday 9 April

Visualise a broken line at the top side of the cube

7. Meditate the rune at the center of the cube
Planetary Moon 7 - Monday 10 April

Visualise the symbol (known as a UR Rune) expanding from within the center of your heart in resonance with the cube, now send your creation with pure compassion to all corners of the cosmos. In this way the Codon and UR Rune are imprinted within you, and at the same time telepathically registered in the noosphere (the mental envelope of our planet)