HomeGuideFAQSearchMemberlistForumSupportStore
LD4all.com

Welcome to the archive! Log in
'Astral Projection' kit?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index »Lucidity Tools
Bullseye
Novice LDer
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: 'Astral Projection' kit? Reply with quote

I havent seen any posts about this, maybe its a new product, but has anyone tried it? whatsthat
Quote:
successful Astral Projection within 20 minutes!!!!

It uses brainwave frequencies to give you instant Astral Projection
[mod]link removed, please don't link to vendors, read the guidelines[/mod]

If anyone has tried it, did it work well?

Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried it, I didn't really get very good results, except for the example I give below...

The idea is that the sounds entrain your brainwaves to a state similar to what they are when you have a WILD or an OBE, but I think for it to work, you need to be naturally succeptable to that sort of thing, and I don't think I have the knack for it.
....still, I do have the audio file on my computer, so maybe I will give it a try again someday yes

Anyways, I had one close call out of about 15 or so tries. I felt like I was sinking into the bed, like when you WILD. I could also feel something crawling up my leg, like a snake...it felt strange. However the track ended before anything really cool happened ^^

Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess it was deleted.

Can't link directly to vendors.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     |##| -> |=|     LD4all archive Forum Index » Lucidity Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

© pasQuale - donations greatly appreciated