Looking for someone

I had a weird dream about loking for someone in my dream, but every time I got close to them they werent there, and when i tryed to talk to them, something was preventing that even though I did see them in the dream, the person was dressed in white, I dont know if that means anything

Can someone help me figure out what this means

Thankyou

I’ve never really been a big believer in dream reading, but here’s how I would read it.

Searching usually suggests that you are consciously aware of something that you feel you are missing in your life or something you are trying to attain that maybe just out of reach at this point in your life.

Searching for a person could mean meany things, particularly depending on the person (male/female/adult/elderly/child/stranger/friend/GF/BF/wife/husband/sibling etc) you are trying to find. Commonly, it could mean you are acknowledging some form of loneliness.

Not knowing who the person was to you if anyone or gender of them makes it hard to really answer. But the white clothing suggests that the person could reprisent wisdom of some kind, be it you looking for answers to specific questions/problems that have been troubling you which have remained out of reach, or something within yourself that you have been looking for of a more spiritual nature.

White also symbolises innocence.
But as is said above- the best person to interprete is the dreamer.