New Lucid Dreaming Technique

I couldn’t seem to be succesful with WILD, MILD, or WBTB. So, I was listening to music one night just thinking about whatever, and I slowly started to drift off to sleep. In my dreams, I became lucid (I’ll give you the details later). I tried this for the rest of the week and was extremely succesful (breathing underwater, flying, teleporting, going invisible, and making things appear). I call this technique SILD (sound induced lucid dreaming). Try it, maybe it will work for you.

lol

There already a technique called SILD. ^^

Whatever.^

Good for you. I’m glad you’ve been successful. Although, it isn’t really new…you did discover a technique that is good for you. Good work! You should start a Dream Diary on the forums so we can read about your LDs. :content:

I still haven’t tryied this technique. Maybe I should give it a try today ^^

hmm, can you give any more details/explanation? just listen to something while sleeping?! that’s it?
sounds interesting … I might try it.

a certain kind of music??

Not really any kind of music for me… It seems to just stimulate my brain so that I am still consius(spelling?) as I fall asleep, kind of just a different version of WILD. Then all I have to do is put two and two together in my dreams and say to myself “Dreaming!”. I have tried to keep a dream diary before but decided not to start again because:

1. I’m not patient enough type/write my dreams down.
  2. I consider my dreams rather personal.

it’s actually a form of WILD(right?) where you listen to the music instead of counting etc

For me this technique doesnt really explain anything, just sounds like a normal dream cue

heh, ive used that induction method before, though i wasnt as lucky as you, i instead just listened to the music with nothing clicking :cry: all well

I knew this technique…
They say it’s better if you listen a song that you know the lyrics…so it’s like your brain recognizes the song still while you’re sleeping…or that’s MY theory, though…
Shortly, it would be like a S-WILD…

Yay! I love this forum ^^!

I did listen to music that I knew the lyrics too, I had made a playlist of songs I like so, that might have something to do with it.

I am trying the normal WILD now. No results this far. I only had dreams I could remember. That’s a start I guess. :smile: