Describe your Spirit/Dream Guide and your experiences

Please please please! I want to hear about everyone’s spirit/dream guide. Describe who or what he/she/it is and describe how you came to know your spirit guide and stuff like that. And then describe any cool experiences with your spirit guide.

To start off… well I’ve never seen my spirit guide in a dream, but I already know who he (or should I say they?) are. I plan on having a first and second in command dream guide. Like my “have you talked to your stuffed animal” thread, my stuffed animal will be a second-in-command spirit guide while Argitoth, the lizard humanoid will be first in command. The three of us will be hangin’ out. :content: I’ll report when I meet them.

alright, GO!

orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

Anywayz, I don’t know if i’ve actually met mine, but I did meet a tallish guy with grey hair in a dream, and we did work together to stop my area from being destroyed by tornados :ok:

[mod]large image removed[/mod]

:good:

what did you do to stop tornados?

I’ve never met one, but that doesn’t worry me - I don’t believe in spirit guides! I tried to find one in a lucid dream just to see what happened, but I kept getting random people instead. I’d like to think I don’t need one, anyway! :razz:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/33/Yarly.jpg

I haven’t quite looked for my SG yet, so I haven’t found him/her/it yet

Went through a mirror once to search for my SG, ended up in a scary place, woke up when I went back through the mirror…

[mod]large images removed, use the links[/mod]

Well, I like to think of a spirit guide as a re-occurring dream character that is always ready to teach you things and help you out with stuff. A spirit guide is a good way to release your real-world restrictions on dreams, helps your subconcious mind and stuff. It’s up to you.

Aww, why not? Even if you don’t believe, you can still treat them as your best dream friend. ^^

Haha, I love my Mikeh. He and his friends have come into my NDs and told me to get lucid before, they rock. :love: Plus, when I do get to the aware stage, he helps me out a lot and gives me talks sometimes. =]

Eh, I’m not quite sure what to think of my SG.

I met him in my first LD. I simpely yelled (at the top of my lungs) “Spirit Guide! Please come here!” I just heard “Hello” from behind me. He appeared to be a man, tall, dark(kinda brownish), wavy hair, dressed in simple clothes. The clothes were “natural tones”(as my Girl Friend calls them). They were brownish and dark green and stuff. Now that I think about it, his clothes reminded my of an elf’s (Not little people elves! :happy: ).
He only looked like that for a few seconds.

Then he raised his defenses…or maybe he was just showing off. Either way, I realized he was a cyborg. :eek: He suddenly formed a full body armor. Cool, white, metal covered him head to toe. With glowing green eyes. I must say it was AWESOME! :tongue:
I forgot to ask him his name, but I did remember to ask for a symbol to remember him by.

I saw him only once more, and that was in a ND. I only realized it was him after I woke up, but he is a REALLY good friend. He opened a door into a house I was terrified of, which subsequently turned out to be a lot of fun :content:

Check my Dream Archive for more info :tongue:

Ah, good Ysim! Our first on-topic poster :content: I’ll check out the archive.

I don’t know if they are SG’s but I’ve had two strange dreams.

The first was a LD in which I met a wolf and I transformed into a wolf too and we went hunting.

The second was a ND in which I met an old african mage (I was an african child). He was the Man of the Moon and had the power to make the moon move. In the ND, when he died, he didn’t really die cause I transformed into him and so I became the Man of the Moon. It was a very beautiful and metaphysical dream. In this ND, they gave me a strange name too. I could remember it when I woke up. :smile:

:eek:

Mikeh is a dude, right? :hmmm:

Just teasing, WolbMeister.

As for my spirit guide, I haven’t met the mystery person yet. Soon, my lovely SG will come to me, soon.

Hey, could you tell us more about this?

I’ve not much time today. I have some vacancies and I will go at friends by the sea. Quickly said, I had a first LD in which I met a wolf but I was afraid and woke up. Some weeks later, I met the (same?) wolf in another LD but I was no more afraid. We became friends, I don’t know how, probably just because I was no more afraid. The wolf proposed me to go hunting. I don’t remember it talked, I just knew it. Then I was a wolf and we walked into a forest where we met two other wolfs. It was a rather low lucid dream, so what happen was not very clear. We didn’t hunt indeed but very few time later, we went to a supermarket (sort of hunting! :happy:) ) and the wolves and me had transformed again into humans. Then I tried to fly but one of the former wolfs told me that I had no more energy and I would better walk naturally instead of trying to fly. That’s all. I don’t think there are other interesting details.

Lookie! I’m a spirit guide for another person! :cool_laugh:

Sorry, had to. ^^

My SG was a reoccurring DC in previous LDs. :smile:

Lucus, my SG, is joker and likes pulling pranks on people. He thinks a lot like me so he also likes killing people (And playing with fire!). He makes me lucid everytime I see him and has good talks with me. On my 8 hour LD, we went on a killing spree through a mall. That was fun.
I still want to get to know him better though. It feels like he’s still hiding something from me.

:woah: :scared:
/me runs away and hides :hide:

Uh, oh. It looks like we’re breeding the next Jeffery Weise! :wolfbite: :hide:

[mod]merged your post[/mod]

sry mods, but this didn’t exactly fit into the last post.

My SG looks like Sully, is super nice. I met him in a LD, which was MARVELOUS!!!
The LD was essentially lucid from the beginning and I never lost lucidity until I lost the dream entirely.
Anyway, I was looking for him, and I found him. His name was long and compicated, and I can’t remember it.

I commanded my Spirit Guide to come out. I think it was my second or third Lucid Dream. I said, “Do I have a Spirit Guide?” And I saw this shadow of a little girl. I think I also might have seen a little bit of her, because I remember her hair color was unusual, pink-ish purple, but suttle. Not like a very bright color. She had a light skin tone too. This is all I got of her because I woke up real quick. But it was really wonderful and it’ll be real cool to see her again.

I only recently met my SG. His name is Monkey! I’ve only seen him once, but I knew pretty much right away that he was my SG. Through dream knowing, I knew that he was super excited that I had found him (or he had found me). He was so happy that his smile completely distorted his face. He was in the form of a young boy. He was very impish, played a joke on me when I met him. You can read all about him here.

I’m a pretty big sceptic, but, I’m glad I met him. I think I’ll try to meet him again, now that I’ve seen him once.

Ah, I read the dream, very good!