The dot technique Works Great!

Dot technique-

preperation-
You have a circle sticker ( about the size of ur eye … it doesnt matter as long as u see it from 6 feet perfectly.

U put the sticker above ur bed on the ceiling . be sure to line the sticker up with ur head

Put another sticker on the wall behind ur bed. Put it high enough so u can see it when lying down with ur eyes rolled back towards it.

Be sure to have some lighting in your room so u can see the dot. You can do this at night or at day but as long as u can see the dot.

technique

• lie down and do some breathing techniques to get you relaxed.
  • after you are sure that u are relaxed enough start staring firmly at the dot above you and at the dot behind you. Remember their positions.
  • continue this for about a minute
  • slowly close your eyes and start visualizing the dot above you with ur eyes closed.
    -keep staring at the dot as if your eyes were still open.
  • now roll your eyes back and mentally visualize and stare at the dot behind you.
  • Keep staring at the dot and breath in deeply until you feel light headed from breathing too much.
    -keep mentally looking at the dot.
  • soon your thoughts should appear as images
  • keep staring at the dot and try to zoom in.
    ( if you cant zoom in then wait but keep looking at the dot behind you)
  • You should then start feeling a falling sensation
  • start to mentally blink and start mentally walking around the room
  • but look back at the dot from time to time.

You should eventually realize that u are dreaming but if u dont then do this.

• put up a poster near the dot behind you telling that u are dreaming. Remember to visualize the poster along with the dot

If your eyes start to hurt or strain from looking at the back dot then u can relax and look at the dot above you and when u are ready, look back up at the back dot.

Happy Dreaming :peek:

BTW If ur wondering how this works its becuase the dot above u is to stimulate ur mental though and the dot in the back is to help u bring on alpha waves. THE SECRET TO ALPHA WAVING IS TO LOOK BACK AND BREATH TILL UR DIZZY! the dot just helps you alllot and it also summons the 3rd eye meditation which helps in visuals and in Lucid Dreaming!

Cool, sounds logical, I’ll try it…I’m guessing any sticker would work just as well. Is this correct?

Hey thanks for the post, especially like the hint to bringing on alpha waves is looking back and feeling dizzy. One question I had, i have never heard this technique, what do you mean to start mentally blinking and walking around? Also could you post a site which may describe this tech in detail