So I try WILD...

Hi everybody :grin:
I’m trying to do the WILD technique and have been practising it for about four days…But my problem is that I can never get to HI, don’t know why…
This is what I do:
I get to bed and start to relax…i feel completely relaxed and I start to keep conscius counting like this:1-I’m dreaming, 2-I’m dreaming… and I also listen to my breath until I get asleep

The problem is, I can never get to HI, I always get up the day after I try and say: “Damn, I got asleep without recognizing HI”…

So does anybody know about a solution for this??Maybe the WILD experts can tell me how they do it??

PS:I didn’t know where to put this(Big WILD Topic or here, but these are my first steps so…)

No problem, a lot of people dont have HI, myself included. HI Isnt a neccessary “step” to succesfully WILD. Also, I think you need to read the ld4all site a bit or read around more, “recognizing HI”? HI isnt a dream sign you recognise to become lucid :wink: HI is just a stage of “illusions” you go through (well, not everybody).
WILD isn’t a technique you use to fall asleep dude =O You got some stuff messed up. If you WILD, the idea is to stay MENTALLY awake, and not fall asleep mentally but only physically :cool:

I didn’t mean to “recognize HI”…it’s because I’m argentinian and I couldn’t find the exact expression of “pass thruough HI”…
And yes, I read a lot of topics about WILD here but not everyone of them of course…
Thanks for the answer…
Bye