the gospel of Thomas

I became interested in it after I read a book so I searched on the Internet after it and here is what I found:
misericordia.edu/users/davie … /Trans.htm
and
gospelthomas.com/cgi-bin/grondin?saying=1

the second of the links is best I think, because they have several translations of the verses and you can comment on the verses too.

This is how the Gospel begin:

BLATZ

Verse 1(3 different translations)
(1) And he said: He who shall find the interpretation of these words shall not taste of death.
LAYTON

(1) And he said, “Whoever finds the meaning of these sayings will not taste death.”
DORESSE

[1.] And he said: “Whoever penetrates the meaning of these words will not taste death!”

Verse 2(3 different translations):
BLATZ

(2) Jesus said: He who seeks, let him not cease seeking until he finds; and when he finds he will be troubled, and when he is troubled he will be amazed, and he will reign over the All.
LAYTON

(2) Jesus said, “Let one who seeks not stop seeking until that person finds; and upon finding, the person will be disturbed; and being disturbed, will be astounded; and will reign over the entirety.”
DORESSE

1 [2]. Jesus says: “Let him who seeks cease not to seek until he finds: when he finds he will be astonished; and when he is astonished he will wonder, and will reign over the universe!”

I find the following verses interesting

so Jesus didn’t come to bring Peace according to Thomas:
BLATZ

(16) Jesus said: Perhaps men think that I am come to cast peace upon the world; and they do not know that I am come to cast dissensions upon the earth, fire, sword, war. For there will be five who are in a house; three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they shall stand as solitaries.
LAYTON

(16) Jesus said, “People probably think that it is peace that I have come to impose upon the world. And they do not recognize that it is divisions that I have come to impose upon the earth - fire, sword, battle. Indeed, there will be five in a house. There will be three over two and two over three, parent over child and child over parent. And they will stand at rest by being solitaries.”
DORESSE

why will you not be forgiven if you blasphemes against the holy spirit?
17 [16]. Jesus says: “Men indeed think I have come to bring peace to the world. But they do not know that I have come to bring the world discord, fire, sword, war. Indeed, if there are five in a house, they will become three against two and two against three - father against son and son against father - and they will be lifted up, being solitaries.”

BLATZ

(44) Jesus said: He who blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and he who blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either on earth or in heaven.
LAYTON

(44) Jesus said, “Whoever utters blasphemy against the father will be forgiven. And whoever utters blasphemy against the son will be forgiven. But whoever utters blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven - neither on earth nor in heaven.”
DORESSE

49 [44]. Jesus says: “He who has blasphemed the Father will be forgiven, and he who has blasphemed the Son will be forgiven: but he who has blasphemed the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven.”

this is the last verse in the gospel of Thomas and I interpret it as that Jesus said that women should be equal to men:

BLATZ

(114) Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven.
LAYTON

(114) Simon Peter said to them, “Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “See, I am going to attract her to make her male so that she too might become a living spirit that resembles you males. For every female (element) that makes itself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.”
DORESSE

118 [114]. Simon Peter says to them: “Let Mary go out from our midst, for women are not worthy of life!” Jesus says: “See, I will draw her so as to make her male so that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who has become male will enter the Kingdom of heaven.”