Is this prelucid?

Last night I had a dream, woke up, and then tried a MILD for the first time. I was able to remember the dream more vividly than any other I’ve had, almost like it was real. I was able to do things like glide (unfortunantly not fly) and jump from high places without getting hurt in a fall. I kept telling myself “none of this is real so I won’t get hurt.” The strange part is that I was still just dreaming. I even thought “this must be what a lucid dream is like,” but I stayed out of it. It was like my subconcious self knew I was dreaming but something was still keeping my real self out. Is this a prelucid dream, or at least on the right track toward a lucid dream?

As I have heard, it might be a dream with low lucidity level…

To me, that sounds a lot like a low level lucid dream. In fact, I’ve had a very similar experience to what you are talking about. I didn’t know that I was in a dream, so I wasn’t exactly lucid, but for some reason I thought that instead I was in a video game, and nothing around me was real. I simply condidered this to be a low level lucid dream. :yes:

What you’re describing sounds a lot like what happened to me.

So, will my lucidity get better as I keep trying or will I be stuck with a low lucid level for the rest of my life?

:lol:

It’ll get better, don’t worry. It has for me.

Having a low level lucid dream is just a hint that more real lucid dream our on their way. :good:

At any time did you actually say or think, “This is a dream”? If you did, then it was a low lucid. If you didn’t, then you were most likely prelucid. :smile:

:welcome: btw!

Well, I never thought it was a dream, just that it wasn’t real. At this point I’m convinced that my subconcious self doesn’t want to have me takin’ over, so it’s giving me a fake LD to keep me happy. I’m pretty sure it hates me :bored: .

Oh well, maybe next time I’ll catch one of the numerous dream signs and try a RC.

You were prelucid then, which is also good if you get to do fun stuff. :tongue:

I’m sure you’ll get lucid soon. ^^

:wolb: