This was SO COOL!

hey everyone, just wanted to share a really cool experience i had last night with lding, i woke up around 7 in the morning, bummed that i had no lucid dreams that night ( iwas on a roll with 2 previous nights) and as i lay in bed, i wasn’t aware that i drifted off, but i was suddenly dreaming and in bout 10 minutes i became lucid just as i woke up. i was drowsy as i woke up, but kept thinking about that lucid dream i had, and suddenly (this is so weird) i was thinking about my old school, and very slowly and surely i realised i was going into a dream and i was lucid! then i just did a backflip, and suddenly everything was very clear, i was lucid and i was tripping out! i even remembered to increase lucidity and clarity and even tried to say, "your body is going into a deep sleep"trying to lock myself in the dream. the best thing was i was in control of so much more than in a normal lucid dream (not sure why) but my question is was this like a WILD, or a WBTB, because it didn’t feel like a WILD because i didn’t have those usual feelings people describe, but also it wasn’t like wbtb, because i was really in bed the whole time and awake, not really trying to go back to sleep. if you read up to here thanks a lot, would appreciate some feedback! :smile:

I’m so jealous! I’ve been trying to LD for a month now, and the closest I got was trying to find my hands in a light morning dream. But I couldn’t and I woke up. :sad: But that sounded really exciting. Good for you. :smile:

:smile: thanks a lot, i tell you it just felt so strange i think that was the first time ive ever just gone from being straight awake into a dream lucidly! it blew my mind :happy: anyone else have any thought as to whether that was like a wild or wbtb?

thats pretty cool i know happens to me sometimes 2.
You just have to notice that you are dreaming :wink:

Well it is sort of both. :content: WILD is told to be easier after a WBTB, which seems to be true in your case.

I also once dive in the dream without feeling any WILD’s symptoms, like vibrations or else :

As I was trying to WILD, I went up to turn off my computer cause the noise bothered me, but I couldn’t and realized I was already in the dream. :happy:
I guess there was just a few seconds of uncouscious during the WILD process.

I guess that it is what happened to you. :smile:

yeah sometimes i notice im dreaming, but like no matter what no one appears which sucks

i guess its something like that a mix, coz thats exactly how it happened to me. im gonna take advantage of that i guess to ld more often thanks for the replies! :content: