Really weird, getting closer

Hie everybody

Okay…WILD didn’t seem to work for me…so for one night I tried (soft) MILD…
I started sleeping, and suddenly I see I’m in the streets talking to a friend(girl)(i had have other dreams before this) , and a weird guy was running(looked like a thief)…it seemed that he was running away from something…so later at my house i hear a guy robbed all the money from a bank…but the strange thing is…that he put all the money into a diskette :eh: xD(it’s true)…so that looks OK for me(I’m in a ND)…
The next thing I remember is that I don’t know if I was awake or asleep(almost sure that I wasn’t awake, but i don’t think I was asleep too :eh: ), but i remember a black room (a Dream or my closed eyes ??) and there, it happened…I realized that the dream I said before WAS a dream!!!..but still, I don’t know if I was awake or asleep xD…so i think I kept dreaming (don’t remember the following dreams, though)…
Question is…: Can I realize that a dream was a dream in another dream, without realizing that I was also dreaming there???(I Hope you understand me xD It’s hard to say)

that was all…
I think I made a few mistakes but I don’t know how to put into words some things…

Yep, you can. :content:

It is some sort of FA. You think you are awake, thinking about the dream you were just having, when you’re actually still dreaming. This sort of things happens a lot when you start to get into lucid dreams and stuff.

It is normal, and means you are indeed, as you said in the title, getting close to a real LD. :boogie: