NDs you get from falling asleep conciously.

Sometimes, you partially succeed at WILDing. You are fully aware as you fall asleep, but you are unaware that you actually did fall asleep. I had one of these several months ago.

[ND]I was laying awake in bed, when suddenly I felt a strange sensation throughout my entire body. “That must be sleep paralisis beginning. I may be able to WILD!” I thought. I tried to watch for HI, and saw some for a few seconds, but then it went away. I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I had failed, well, at least that was what I thought.

I heard two men with scottish accents yelling at eachother outside my window. I was hoping they would stop but they didn’t. I left my room for some reason. I think it was to go to the bathroom.

When I returned to my room, the lights were on and people were there using exercise machines. I didn’t find this unusual at all. I turned around and looked across the hallway to my parents’ room. The lights were on in there and I saw a squirrel in the doorway. I got down on my knees and slapped them twice. The squirrel ran over to me and I carried it into my bed, layed down with it and pet it. Happy music began playing. I then woke up.[/ND]

Share yours, if you have had any.